Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking For Players: Vampire the Masquerade d20 Conversion

I am looking for players who want to play at like 10pm EST Thursdays a conversion of Vampire the Masquerade into d20, with the basis of d20 Modern with a little d20 Cthulhu. I am really trying to pull in a lot of horror from the supplements, but the d20 system gives to what I deem a better combat dynamic. I have the conversion in a PDF that I can send out to whomever is interested. If interested, I can send out my premise and start date. I am looking for 2-3 players.
You know monte cook did a full conversion a while back, just FYI
I wasn't a fan, he altered both the lore and play style. I referenced his beck when doing the one I have (which is a mixture of two supplements I found from people online with quite a bit from myself.) Thank you though. Still looking for players!
I might be intrested, If you want to send me information on it. I havent played d20 so I would need to look at it.
I am pretty interested in VoM. I like a lot of the fluff in the White Wolf books, but can't stand the mechanics. I would like to see your conversion doc. and your idea's about the campaign.
I am interested. I have been trying to find more of a nWoD but oWoD would be good also.
Glad to see a few people interested, if you want to PM me your e-mail addresses, I will send you the docs and some basic info of my premise for the game. If you have google docs, would be real awesome, as I already have it up there. @Mark, I felt the exact same way. About campaign info, I will be sending out how it starts, and I have a lot of fun and cool things of what is going to happen, but I kind of would to keep a few things on surprise. @Issac, the game is more oWoD clan wise, but since it is a different system all together the mechanics play out differently that either.
Will be sending out the supplement later (making some changes after hearing some good feedback) and the basic premise later today. Does anyone have a problem with Google Hangout or Google+? I can play without it, but it is my preference.
I might be interested. I know very little about the lore of vampire, however, I'm not terribly opposed to learning if you're fine with that.
Im game with w/e
Anybody wanting to play needs to PM me, so I can send them details and the PDF later on.
Just sent out the first round of e-mails, Sitrein and Randy, I need your e-mail address!
Sorry, I meant Mark and Sitrein, I need your e-mail addresses. Glad you got my e-mail Randy! Hope to hear from you soon!
Thank you for the info. I am currently messing around to figure out the system and flush out a character more or less. Kind of curious what other character concept people are interested in.
Tommy R. I haven't got any information yet, if you could send it next time you get a chance
@Isaac, I added you to skype .... if you need any help, hit me up. @Mark, never got your PM. Send me an e-mail to me at <a href="mailto:tommy.rayburn@gmail.com" rel="nofollow">tommy.rayburn@gmail.com</a>. I am sending info over e-mail as I have attachments.
To fellow players: I am posting this to inquire about what kind of PC concepts people are thinking about playing. I do feel that I am a quite flexible player and would like to try to have somewhat of a well-rounded group, but understand that is not always possible. So if anyone would like to share their concept with me feel free to message me. <a href="mailto:isgargoyle@gmail.com" rel="nofollow">isgargoyle@gmail.com</a>
idk, i can't really say what i will play until i see character creation rules
@Isaac Please post this on the google+ page I sent you under any of the post. Most the people in my campaign will not be using this thread. Post it under the "10 Questions about Your Character" thread on that google+ page. @Mark I really want to send you stuff, but I am awaiting you to send me your e-mail address still. I am yet to receive it. Do you mind PMing it to me?
something is weird with the website, It shows i have PM you a couple of times but I have sent it again.
Mark, just you just e-mail me at <a href="mailto:tommy.rayburn@gmail.com" rel="nofollow">tommy.rayburn@gmail.com</a>, as I still have not gotten anything.