Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

OVA RPG Game

I'm looking for some interest for an OVA game. It's going to start this coming Thursday, but I don't know if it will every Thursday, the day may change. It's going to be a simple Modern/Urban Fantasy; the characters not being anything otherworldly or super powerful beings. They are ordinary people who are capable of something more that other humans. The caveat is that to be able to access this "something else" they need to have an item in their possession; what that is is up to the player, but again nothing really out there. This first session will be for the creation of the characters, setting, explanation of rules and other things. Let me know if you are interested, if you have any knowledge of OVA (you're also welcome if you don't have any), as this first session is exactly for that. Mic is needed, and it will be in the evening (around 5:00 PM EDT). If there are any questions please let me know below.
I'm highly interested. I grabbed a PDF of the corebook, but haven't looked too far into it.
Oh, and for those of you reading this wondering wtf is OVA? It's a new-ish system for creating an anime-stylized campaign. It stands for Open Versatile Anime.
Hello! I'm interested in playing in this as well. I know some of the basic rules as well as how to create a character, but never played before. This is a new game to me, but it looks like a lot of fun. However, this month might be a little hectic as I'm in exams and some days I might have exams or something like that, but after this month I'm free! Though, I should be able to be there for most of the sessions as my exams shouldn't conflict with this game. Let me know =)
Hello, what a nice coincidence! I just got the rulebook today. I'd be very interested to join if there's still a place.
I have the PDF somewhere myself, what type of game are you planning on running? And what time of the day?
System looks interesting, never played a game with an anime/manga bent to it. If you've got a spot I'd be willing to try.