Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Line of sight angle facing

Most of the tokens I use are facing sideways, rather than up or down. Is there any way to adjust the angle of sight radius or the angle the token sits at in roll20? Token facing to the right,visions coming from the top of his head.
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Right click >> Advanced >> Flip Horizontally/Vertically

Edited 1429142350
Steve K. said: Right click >> Advanced >> Flip Horizontally/Vertically That doesnt help me any. They are facing sideways, horizontal flip just changes which side they are looking,light is still on top of their head. Vertical flip makes light come out of their feet, but they arnt looking down, they are looking sideways, so that just makes it out of the bottoms of their feet instead of the top of their head. edit:My tokens are not top down,they are side view, so theres going to be some issues with it regardless. Looking some directions it will look like they are on their stomach or something. But if I can get the default view to line up with the angle of vision itd be a big help.
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
You'll need to rotate them 90 degrees in an image editor then. Roll20 doesn't have a native way of rotating the starting direction of an image.
Steve K. said: You'll need to rotate them 90 degrees in an image editor then. Roll20 doesn't have a native way of rotating the starting direction of an image. I was afraid of that. Given the number of images I have itll have to just be a bit wonky for most things, didnt decide to use the field of vision until well into things. Thanks for the info!