Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Various UI Issues

1. The mouse wheel does not zoom, it tracks the page up and down like it would with a webpage, that makes Roll20 the only VTT in existence that does not use the mouse-wheel to scroll. To say its insanely annoying is the biggest understatement possible. 2. The map refuses to pan left and right, only up and down. 3. Selecting and Deleting Text on the map is impossible, trying to drag the text results in dragging the map underneath. I had to delete a map because of this and now I can't find the image again (Because uploading my own map does not work and the draw tools are too unsophisticated to draw a map) 4. The image finder is completely unable to find proper maps.
5. Images are also very wonky, trying to drag an image from another window or tab (Including the Art Library) forces your to leave Roll20 and enter a view image page, leaving your game. Its frustrating trying to work on a map then finding an art image that can only be used if you find it in the image finder.
I haven't encountered any of these issues... what setup are you using?
Standard Windows 7/Firefox setup. These are all strictly website issues with Roll20.
nvm, the Canvas is overlapping when you make new units.