Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Looking for a FATE Accelerated GM/tutor

I'm thinking of staring a fate game but unsure how do the simple things like making bad guys and world building.
Rob
Pro
Sheet Author
do you have any ideas of the type of game you want to create , i find that when running a fate game a lot of the inspiration comes down to the players and how they interact with the setting you have created. for me i try not to setup a complete world , just a few little bits to get the players interested and then go from there. making bad guys and a scene/world are much the same , you give each some relevant aspect and you can also give that bad guy/scene a skill or two for the players character to interact with , how much and how difficult depends on you and how you wish the players to interact with the scene/badguy try not to think of a fate game as a contest between players an GM but more as a co-op game between the players an GM Rob