Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFG 5E Weeknights, 6pm EST onward, weekly campaign

Edited 1430781626
The title says it all, I'm on the lookout for a 5E game that takes place on a weeknight around 6pm EST or thereabouts, and is a weekly campaign. I've been a DM for years, and primarily DM because I like doing it, and also because I'm forced to, because there are too many lame-duck DM's on Roll20 who can't pull up their sleeves and make decent maps, show up for games, or are able to conceptualize a good story. Are there any worthy DM's out there who actually like to DM? Are you available to run a game with good roleplayers once a week on a weeknight? Here are a few guidelines that I'm sure a good number of players can get behind: - Compelling backstory, with sandbox feel. Ie - players feel as though they drive the story, but there are compelling hooks involved to make it worth it to the characters. - Minimum 50/50 combat to RP ratio. Challenging combats, with bosses etc to make things interesting. - Rules as written game. - Beautiful maps. It takes about 2 minutes per map in roll20, just get the maps online and re-size them in roll20, it's so easy and means so much to players. Lazy DM's need not apply. - Preferably hero-type game, with mostly good alignments. None of this "my character needs to trust you bullshit". We kick ass, get the monsters' loot, and f#@% the homecoming queen when it's over. Rinse and repeat. - Bulletproof reliability for the DM and players. You show up on time, ready to play. Every session, unless your house is on fire or grammy dies. - Forgotten realms if possible, though not absolutely necessary for the right DM. Is there someone worthy to answer this call? You owe it to yourselves to have this kind of gaming experience, the folks at WOTC slaved for years to bring us a good game. We have that now. Who wants this?? Post below or message me.
I'd be interested in joining as a player. I have no experience but I have the books, and I have a character made already.
Great - We need 3 or 4 more players and a DM.
Those sound like ideal players, hope you find a DM worthy... -Ajax