Around the Gas planet Suffa there are 24 Moons, 23 are full of live. Places of joy, of progress but the 24th moon is a rock without live, simplay called Rock-24. On it there is a Correctional Facility, a penal colonie to be exact: The Rock-24 CF. Inside you'll only find the worst of the worst, the tyrants, the massmurders and the greatest psychopaths. The elite of all police forces and soldiers is needed to keep them inside....but sometimes they are not enough, to make escape impossible and to ensure the safety the Rock-24 has made the decision to creat a special tast force. To set an end to escape tries...and to ask the question why in the name of god someone builds a CF in the direct near of 23 civilizesed worlds!?!? Hello i'm a somewhat more than amateur GM, this is my fourth capain, my third with GURPS. and yes this is a sci-fie campain. THe books used are the basic book and ultra tech, except the amoury this will be made by me. I also make the races for this one. tHe idea is that the task force(you) has some minor tasks to deal with in every session but also a overall investigation which makes some sort of story arc. Yeah this is not about an epic story but just an idea i had while playing Prison architect and the escapists to much. If you have any questions feel free to ask^^