Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Have video chat settings persist in campaign

My group does not use the video chat nor voice chat options in Roll20 at all, yet every time I open a campaign, I and my players all have to switch Video + Voice settings to Disable. This is a frequent annoyance for my players who have to wait for OpenTok to load scripts into their browser when none of us are going to use them. If I, as the GM, had the option to set this at the campaign level and have it persist from session to session, it would save my players a lot of hassle.
Haha, I just updated another thread, but I literally just pushed out an update that fixed this so it saves between sessions. Try changing it and reloading, it should save. :-)
Ahahah, awesome. Yes, it worked, this will save my players so much aggravation. Thanks!
No problem!