Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Pathfinder ONE-SHOT, tonight, 5pm CST

*****************GAME IS FULL! Thanks everybody!**************** "Purple Crystal Cavern" edit: tactical combat / exploration game with role-play opportunities. Date: Saturday, June 6 Time: Let's go with 4-5 pm Central, and continuing until everybody involved gets bored or killed. Expected completion time with experienced players: 2-3 hours after the adventure itself starts. Tack on another hour afterwards in which I'll stick around for Q&A sessions. Voice: SKYPE will be used for voice communication only; do not use video please. My computer is old and can't handle it! System: Pathfinder (Core books only, specifically anything on THESE links: Pathfinder PRD ) Players: The ideal party would be 5, but a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 7 please. Character Generation: Character Level: One (1), as it's designed for Newbs. I don't like gunslingers or alchemists, but if you simply must, then you must. You will be using my own version of Sam's Pathfinder character sheet (mandatory) in the game, but feel free to make your characters ahead of time. Transferring them is fairly quick and painless; I have a good tutorial set up to help do so. Use a 25 point build , max HP, and up to two Traits . (You can have a disadvantage if you want; you will not get an additional trait for choosing to do so!) Equip yourself with ONE or TWO melee weapons, AND ONE or TWO ranged weapons of your choice. (You will want a minimum of one of each.) Equip yourself with any armor you like, up to and including full plate. (As appropriate for your character, of course.) Equip yourself with whatever REASONABLE adventuring gear your character would LOGICALLY have with them. Encumbrance will not be a factor unless it needs to be, but please don't go crazy; anybody showing up with the entire contents of a Gander Mountain (camping supply store) in their pack will be made fun of and will be robbed by pirates before the game begins. Don't worry about monetary limitations, but remember... NO Magic Items! ( Pure magic users (ie: wizard) may choose ONE magic item of <2000 GP value, to help them stay competitive.) New Players: ARE WELCOME! If you would like to use a pre-generated character, several are available. If you need help creating one, well, that's what DMs are for isn't it? Ask, we'll help! If you are new, AND want to make your own character, PLEASE SHOW UP AT 4pm Central (One Hour Early!) Current Lineup: 1. Benson Y (Undecided) 2. Mike Blanc (Undecided) 3. John D (Wizard) 4. Lou (Barbarian) 5. Bromorin Stonefist (Undecided) 6. Sergetov (Fighter) 7. Colin M (Ranger) (late / possible observer only)
Got a Lvl 1 Wizard ready to go!
Lets go! lets go!
I'd love to join! I may do either a sorcerer, a cleric, or a ranger depending on the others in the game.
Excellent! We've got room for ONE more player... will it be you? Sign up now while you still can! -Phnord PS: I will be sending out PMs with game invitations in approximately two hours!
If there is an open spot, I have level 1 fighter in mind
That would make you the ONE MORE player, Sergetov! Thanks for signing up everybody; only Observer spots are left. See y'all soon... IF YOU DO NOT YET HAVE A CHARACTER GENERATED, please SHOW UP EARLY! (ie: 4pm Central, 1 hour before scheduled start) -Phnord
Links have been sent to all parties involved. If you do not have a link yet, PM me. -Phnord, the Very-Busy-For-The-Next-Few-Hours