Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Allow API to roll tokens from rollable table

I have many tokens which are linked to rollable tables, allowing one token with multiple sides. You can right click on the token, and then randomly roll each one, but I'd like to have a script which randomly rolls those images as they are pulled onto the tabletop. This is currently not possible since, "to do that, you'd change the side property of the token, however changes to that property do not cause the imgsrc to update. Further, if the images listed in the table are from the marketplace, you can't even fake it by looking up the right image and setting the imgsrc property as the API can't set imgsrc to anything in the marketplace." (Quote from The Aaron - I know nothing about these things). So, I think I'm asking that the API have the functionality which allows changes to the side property of a token to cause the imgsrc to update. Who's with me?
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
I'm with you! +1! =D
+1
.+1
DK Heinrich
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
+1
+1 So does this mean that is not possible to use? <a href="https://github.com/rr3636/roll20-Rino/blob/master/" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/rr3636/roll20-Rino/blob/master/</a>... Gives me an error that the imgsrc needs to be a 'thumb'. &nbsp;I was hoping this was relatively minor
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .