Hello Roll20 support community, I have been having no problems with Roll20 until recently: in creating a new page, I misjudged the size and later wanted to group several map & background level icons and slide them downwards together to make more room at the top of the board. It seems I attempted to group too many icons together. I can still view the page, but every time I attempt to view the map & backgrounds level, the page becomes unresponsive and I am forced to kill the application. It seems that it just has been unable to complete that massive 'grouping task' I attempted to set (apologies in advance for miss-using terms, as I am not a programming expert, and am guessing here at what the problem is). Anyway can someone kill that command on the server side? Again, all other pages are fine, but only one page, when I attempt to view the map & background layer, crashes the application...Thanks in advance...