Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

The Sunday Knights! (Coming Soon DnD4e)

Rog
Marketplace Creator
Coming in July to Sunday Nights: Something evil stirs in the land of Belfum. King Frank goes mad! People fear leaving the walls of their villiages, bandits plague the beautiful woods, and rumors of the return of The Iron Dragon: Terry, make heavy the hearts of men. Yet there is hope! A bold young adventurer takes to heart the needs of the innocent, and sets out to build a band of heroes. His boss mocks him, his girlfriend dumps him, his father disowns him, and his mom just hangs her head, but his heart is full of adventure and he presses on toward that fateful goal! At the tavern he meets (insert your awesome character!) and together they all form: The Sunday Knights! If you haven't guessed yet this is a Fourth Edition Dungeons and Dragons Campaign we will play on Sunday Nights 8pm-11pm EST.  PLAYERS: 3-5 EXPERIENCE REQ: None required! However I will be looking for at least one player who is highly experienced to serve as an advisor and leader for the party. IN HOUSE RULES: 1. No grids/pieces. %99 of the fun of dnd is the imagination and storytelling aspect of it and this group is not interested in bogging down the pace and fun with boards and grids. 2. Very Open Character creation: Belfum is a richly populated kingdom with a diverse culture. Many people come from different walks of life and the adventurers are not expected to be a "Fellowship" ripoff. 3. Rewards:      a) Speed: If you have your actions and moves ready when your turn begins you get a +1 to whatever you roll.     b) Teamwork: If I see guys working well together I may give them a pass on that oneshot I was gearing up.     c) Conservative with rules-lawyering: You are welcome to call into question an action or event, but if you start spamming me with the finer points you might find yourself in a hole.     d) Honorable Play: When I see a player being honorable and not gaming or exploiting some loophole and humbly lets it pass for the sake of the game, I really like seeing that and I'm gonna keep it in mind during the campaign who I can trust to play right.     e) Creative/Smart actions: If you do something really clever or creative on your own initiative, something even I didn't think of, and I find it to be really smart and make alot of sense, USUALLY I won't even make you roll for it (circumstances you undestand). A few other notes. I'm more of a storyteller than a power gamer. This is more about going on adventures and critical thinking than powergaming a dungeon. Don't get me wrong I'm going to use rules and punish you miserably with monsters and traps, but you're going to have fun and have some panache while doing it. If you are interested then tell us more about your experience and what kind of character you will make! ------ Accepted Invitation - Player/Characters So Far: Peter B - Eneel the Half-Elf Bard Michael G - Ravi Stein the Eladrin Wizard
I've played 4e for about a year or so now. I'm currently a DM on Friday. My character is Ravi Stin the Eladrin Wizard. He has a CEO type logical mind, but has a soft side for cookies and the struggling family.  He can't swim, that's why there's magic, and is afraid of spider webs, not spiders. Webs just creep him out. I'll sent a PM of the short version of his story which I just constructed, so it'll up to you to judge.
Rog
Marketplace Creator
Mario F. said: This sounds like something I would be interested in. I haven't played a roll playing game in ten years, give or take. I've played like three D&D 2e, ten or so VotM, and five homemade back then; but, I'd like to be look at as a new player because it's been so long. Hey that's okay. It's probably like riding a bike. 4e is a much different game. Tell us what kind of character you would be interested in playing!
Rog
Marketplace Creator
Michael G. said: I've played 4e for about a year or so now. I'm currently a DM on Friday. My character is Ravi Stin the Eladrin Wizard. He has a CEO type logical mind, but has a soft side for cookies and the struggling family.  He can't swim, that's why there's magic, and is afraid of spider webs, not spiders. Webs just creep him out. I'll sent a PM of the short version of his story which I just constructed, so it'll up to you to judge. I read it and I like the story alot. I'll send you some contact info in pm
Sweet I'd love to play a game like Michel G up there i've mosty played 4E but i have played 3.5 a litte bit. If you want to contact me please do so over skype by Tallestnull i'm always on and hopefully our time zones are close and it won't matter 
Rog
Marketplace Creator
Peter B. said: Sweet I'd love to play a game like Michel G up there i've mosty played 4E but i have played 3.5 a litte bit. If you want to contact me please do so over skype by Tallestnull i'm always on and hopefully our time zones are close and it won't matter  that's a good idea i'll hit you up
My name is Sean, I played in a few campaigns for 4e. I plan on playing a fighter or ranger class. I am going to dabble on character details in the creation process if im accepted but i aim to be a neutral or lawful neutral. So primarily good fighter that does what he does for honor and to perfect his abiltiy. Any other questions/suggestions/ or concerns. If i am in then hmu on here or email me. <a href="mailto:seanjones1987@gmail.com" rel="nofollow">seanjones1987@gmail.com</a>
This would be my first time playing D&amp;D, however, I have watched people play and always thought the role playing aspect to be much better than statistics. if you accept me into your campaign I will work on a fully fleshed out character ASAP.
Would definitely be interested in taking this up. I am like Jack here I have always watched even watched a couple with Perkins as the DM. I would be more then happy to flesh out a perfect character for this as I do love my fantasy writing, I figure a tiefling would fit because I love thier backstory. I would be open to any role just message me on here or contact me via email. <a href="mailto:OptimalTM@aol.com" rel="nofollow">OptimalTM@aol.com</a>
Hello, my name is Austin and I'm interested in joining your group! I'm fairly new to DnD and don't have any campaign experience, but I learn quickly and have the 3.5e and 4e PHB. I rep 275lbs on bench and can eat a whole large pizza in less than 30 minutes. With my schedule, I"m only really available on Sunday, making it semi-difficult to try and find a group. I can play whatever is needed in the group but would prefer to try out a Cleric, Fighter, or Rogue (with a general idea for the creation of each characters' background and personality). Thank you for your consideration!
This is excatly what i have been looking for i would love to play i think i will make a Goliath Barbarian &nbsp;his personality will probably be like a large scary guy that loves to pick flowers and play with bunny's but just no one understands him all he really wants to do is love. i should be there about all the time all year i have all sundays. it would be a awesome time i am a very creative and fun person if you can over look i am 12 years old i am mature and don't mind adult language so don't worry about anything like that. i would just love to play like i said before this is excatly what i have been looking for thank you very much and bye. Now for my hero he has no family they were killed by a group of savage orcs who attacked his tribe and killed almost everyone his father a brave warrior died in battle but his mother got him to the nearest house she found a cabin in the woods she knocked on the door covered in blood hoping someone would answer out came a family of human hunters staying in this cabin because they were disowned from there village they quickly helped the mother days later the mother died. as the humans raised the baby to fight and hunt but he never wanted a bow or a sling he wanted to fight with a axe or a sword he grew up seeking adventure after getting to the age of 19 he wanted to leave so they let him leave he and as he leaves he thinks i never knew those people's names.
Hey, I'd love to join this group. &nbsp;I have a dragonborn warlock character with backstory I'm currently developing (see here:&nbsp;<a href="http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=594620" rel="nofollow">http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=594620</a>). &nbsp;I haven't played too much 4E, but I have all the rulebooks, and am a 20 year veteran of D&amp;D in all its incarnations. &nbsp;Not a big power gamer or grid baby, so this sounds like a perfect fit. &nbsp; Please PM me if you still have a spot open.
Bill U. said: Peter B. said: Sweet I'd love to play a game like Michel G up there i've mosty played 4E but i have played 3.5 a litte bit. If you want to contact me please do so over skype by Tallestnull i'm always on and hopefully our time zones are close and it won't matter&nbsp; that's a good idea i'll hit you up Ok for some reason i couldn't send these over skype so here's my character sheet&nbsp; <a href="http://sta.sh/21n4gogh6905?edit=1" rel="nofollow">http://sta.sh/21n4gogh6905?edit=1</a> &nbsp;i have a back story in my head but looking through the other who want to play an idea poped of connecting backstories so i'll get back to you on that.
Mario F. said: Bill U. said: Mario F. said: This sounds like something I would be interested in. I haven't played a roll playing game in ten years, give or take. I've played like three D&amp;D 2e, ten or so VotM, and five homemade back then; but, I'd like to be look at as a new player because it's been so long. Hey that's okay. It's probably like riding a bike. 4e is a much different game. Tell us what kind of character you would be interested in playing! Yeah I figured a lot changed, which is why I wanted to be looked at as new. Character-wise I'm thinking Half-Elf, Rogue. Thinking that he might not like magic users, out of annoyance at what they could do. I'll try to think more at work throughout the day. Yay another Half-Elf that gave me an idea for character backstories &nbsp;hit me up on my skype if your interested&nbsp;
heya heya, so any space for 1 more player? i have not tried roll20 n have no idea how this works yet. i did some 4e before and if i join, i would be playing a pixie shaman (enabler).. yes.. i'm a pixie!!!
MeowGod said: heya heya, so any space for 1 more player? i have not tried roll20 n have no idea how this works yet. i did some 4e before and if i join, i would be playing a pixie shaman (enabler).. yes.. i'm a pixie!!! Pixie ? in which of the books are there pixies i want it :3
Peter B. said: Pixie ? in which of the books are there pixies i want it :3 Heroes of the Feywild (<a href="http://www.wizards.com/dnd/product.aspx?x=dnd/products/dndacc/317310000" rel="nofollow">http://www.wizards.com/dnd/product.aspx?x=dnd/products/dndacc/317310000</a>) contains rules for playing a pixie.
hahahaha having 2 pixies in the game? now that'll be funny.. we're only a few inches tall :D but but but... we have fairy dust to shrink things &amp; make pple fly ! we just need to trick them into it only works if they think happy thoughts... hohohohoho... i'm soo hoping i could join :)
MeowGod said: hahahaha having 2 pixies in the game? now that'll be funny.. we're only a few inches tall :D but but but... we have fairy dust to shrink things &amp; make pple fly ! we just need to trick them into it only works if they think happy thoughts... hohohohoho... i'm soo hoping i could join :) well i already made my character a Half-Elf Bard named Eneel XDDD he's gonna talk his way out of everything. but i will deffinalty go fined that book cause the more i have the better character i can make still trying to track down the adventurer's vault 1 and 2 for all the new items&nbsp;
Rog
Marketplace Creator
I'm in a film this weekend. As soon as I get back ill prepare a Starting Sunday and inviting players
Bill U. said: I'm in a film this weekend. As soon as I get back ill prepare a Starting Sunday and inviting players i'm so in&nbsp;
do you have room for 1 more?
Bill, I sent you a private message.
Bill U. said: I'm in a film this weekend. As soon as I get back ill prepare a Starting Sunday and inviting players yer an actor?
hmm it seems that there are twice as many people here that want to play then are needed i propose that who ever doesn't get in start there own game with everyone else&nbsp;
waiting for billt o announce who's in n who's not
MeowGod said: waiting for billt o announce who's in n who's not yea so am i but it's something i noticed and if your like me and really want to play it's good to have a backup plan cause i've been DnD starved for awhile i'm trying to DM but i'm a complete noob at it.
Rog
Marketplace Creator
OK i'm here I'm sending some invitations
Im gonna age myself here I have been a player &amp; I have been GM for every edition of D&amp;D up to 3.5, Im just now finding games of 4E so I can learn that edition as well and maybe GM some time in the future. I have played most every class so I can fill a gap if need be.
i didn't get any invitation :(
I can't say anything on behalf of the DM. All I can say is sorry. There's other games though. Don't give up.