Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Script] Page Size

I've found that players love to travel up and left. This causes problems, because it's much more labor-intensive to extend the map up and left than it is down and right. My solution is Page Size , which allows the user to resize the map while choosing where to anchor existing contents. For example: !pagesize +1 +2 --anchor bottom-right will anchor contents to the bottom-right, adding a column to the left and two rows to the top. Pages can be selected by ID, the player ribbon, or a selected token. Contents which are no longer visible due to a reduction in page size can be moved into view or removed. Alternatively, contents can be made to retain their position relative to page size (e.g. a token 20% of the way down the page can be moved to 20% of the way down the new page size), optionally adjusting their size as well (creating a zoom effect).
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
neat!
Very cool, will take a look!
Up and left has long been my arch enemy, thanks for the solution man!
Stephen S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Interesting!!!