Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LF 1 dedicated 5E player for weekly saturday game

Edited 1434417935
Seeking one player for a long-running Forgotten Realms saga with a long-running group (close to 1 year). The campaign background entails a group of adventuring sell-swords that gets caught up in the unfolding drama of the pending return of Tiamat to Faerun. The game is on it's third iteration, as the players have levelled and retired two sets of characters so far. Those characters are NPC's now in the game world as the story is ongoing. The games start at 4pm Eastern time each Saturday, and typically run for about 4 hours. We play over Skype with mic and headset. No video is required. The game also features beautiful maps and tokens with dynamic lighting. We are looking for a long term fit for the game. The idea fit can best be described as: - A bit older, the players range from late 20's to mid 40's. I, the DM, am 38. - Bulletproof reliability each week, on time, and wants a long-term group. - Takes part in the lore and storyline of the game outside the game as well in the group Skype channel. - Enjoys a combat-heavy game. This group is quick to reach for steel to resolve conflicts and hates lengthy CSI scenarios. As such, expect roughly 70% of game time to be fighting. - Easy to get along with. Apart from that, the characters lean mostly to neutral alignments (any alignment is allowed except evil) although there is one LG paladin. Expect to roleplay dynamic inter-party relatonships. Party composition allows for most any class decided on by the new player. Any race and class is allowed in the player's handbook. The game is played "rules as written" and the DM doesn't mind respectful rules lawyers if they fit with the team. I think that about covers it, please PM me for more info or to express interest in joining, I plan on picking the player later this week, probably Friday.
Hey, just PMed you. Thanks in advance, either way.
I sent you a PM Uriel
/Bump. Please read the entrance criteria before PM'ing me.
Uriel, I PMd you
/Bump
hmm

Edited 1435189787
Storms said: hmm I added you to skype a week ago but got no response. Still looking for a good player. No college kids please, I want someone whose life is more likely to be predictable over the long term.