Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

New Tokens! PixelFigs®: ABERRATIONS is now available on the Marketplace!

Fred Lang
Marketplace Creator
My new pack of monsters, PixelFigs: Aberrations is up and ready to go! 26 3D-sculpted monster NPC tokens of the Aberrations type, plus a PixelCardz™ handout for every token! That's 52 items in this set! Here are some examples of the figures in this pack and their associated PixelCardz handouts: Mimic and Ettercap: There are small, medium and large tokens in this pack depending on their size listing in the SRD Monster Manual so you can make the BIG monsters as BIG as they deserve without loss of quality on the board. Enjoy dropping these on the virtual gaming table or fighting against them! My goal is to bring as "realistic" a monster to your table as the format permits. I sure hope you like 'em. Thanks, everyone--and HAPPY GAMING!--Fred
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Wow, they are beautiful... terrifying but beautiful. Fantastic pack, well done!

Edited 1434731065
Fred Lang
Marketplace Creator
Thank you, Z! Here's the whole set out on my Roll20 Test Board where they all get to run around as I check for problems before packing them up for sale: (Click for a slightly larger version.)
Stephen S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Fred.... not to whine. But if you want me to fight these ugly beasts, I am going to need a hero token. We need some player tokens from your brother! Great packs, love you work, just would really love some player tokens from you.
Fred Lang
Marketplace Creator
Stephen S. said: Fred.... not to whine. But if you want me to fight these ugly beasts, I am going to need a hero token. We need some player tokens from your brother! Great packs, love you work, just would really love some player tokens from you. I can see how it would be frightening to go up against these guys with just a regular 2D hero! *haha* I will put it in my Super Special Suggestion Box! And thank you, Stephen!!

Edited 1434761902
Stephen S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
The avatar plus token is great stuff.
Fred Lang
Marketplace Creator
Stephen S. said: The avatar plus token is great stuff. Yeah, it's a huge benefit to have the figures totally sculpted in 3D. It allows me to create all sorts of views of them--and one day, 3D printed minis, I think...
Just wish we had some kind of pop up window when you select a token like in MapTool. Add these avatars and such to them.

Edited 1434762856
Stephen S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
HoneyBadger said: Just wish we had some kind of pop up window when you select a token like in MapTool. Add these avatars and such to them. We could use double click of any token action to call them up (Aaron has tested that with API) And draggification to knock them down (or give them a token action of thier own.)
Meh. I want a built in non-api stats window, just like the one in MapTool. It is way too useful of a tool/ui element to keep ignoring. I've made the suggestion numerous times since Roll20 came out.
Greg Taylor (Greytale)
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Fred rocking the aberrations! Great stuff!
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
These are amazing! I'll definitely pick this up if my party is going to come across aberrations any time soon.
Fred Lang
Marketplace Creator
Greg Taylor (Greytale) said: Fred rocking the aberrations! Great stuff! Thank you, sir! :-)
Fred Lang
Marketplace Creator
Mark said: These are amazing! I'll definitely pick this up if my party is going to come across aberrations any time soon. I appreciate it--I do love making 'em. Happy adventuring when the time comes!
Got them. Love them! I use the top down tokens from this pack. Have you thought about making Genasi characters now that Princes of the Apocalypse for 5th edition has come out?
Fred Lang
Marketplace Creator
Barry said: Got them. Love them! I use the top down tokens from this pack. Have you thought about making Genasi characters now that Princes of the Apocalypse for 5th edition has come out? Genasi, like some other D&D creatures and races, are owned by Wizards of the Coast, so they're off limits to me. Beholders and Mind Flayers are in the same situation. For fantasy creatures and NPCs, I'm only using the SRD that D&D and Pathfinder draw from, because none of those monsters are owned by anyone. It's a bummer, but something I have to constantly look out for.
Fred Lang said: Barry said: Got them. Love them! I use the top down tokens from this pack. Have you thought about making Genasi characters now that Princes of the Apocalypse for 5th edition has come out? Genasi, like some other D&D creatures and races, are owned by Wizards of the Coast, so they're off limits to me. Beholders and Mind Flayers are in the same situation. For fantasy creatures and NPCs, I'm only using the SRD that D&D and Pathfinder draw from, because none of those monsters are owned by anyone. It's a bummer, but something I have to constantly look out for. You can totally make your own elemental themed characters however. Just can't use the word genasi I think. Unless it's used in the SRD as well.
Fred Lang
Marketplace Creator
HoneyBadger said: Fred Lang said: Barry said: Got them. Love them! I use the top down tokens from this pack. Have you thought about making Genasi characters now that Princes of the Apocalypse for 5th edition has come out? Genasi, like some other D&D creatures and races, are owned by Wizards of the Coast, so they're off limits to me. Beholders and Mind Flayers are in the same situation. For fantasy creatures and NPCs, I'm only using the SRD that D&D and Pathfinder draw from, because none of those monsters are owned by anyone. It's a bummer, but something I have to constantly look out for. You can totally make your own elemental themed characters however. Just can't use the word genasi I think. Unless it's used in the SRD as well. Yep. I could find a way around by making them very generic, like "Space Monks" instead of "Jedi". It's possible, but when veering that close, you gotta be extra careful as a content creator.
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Since my whole campaign is against aberrations and undead these should be great! awesome.
Fred Lang
Marketplace Creator
chris b. said: Since my whole campaign is against aberrations and undead these should be great! awesome. Hey, I love to hear that! Check out the Undead pack I have as well and see if they'd work for you!