Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Request] Gumshoe System

A request for a Gumshoe Skill Management Script. In the screenshot above we have the PC's General Skills. In this case they have 8 out of 8 points in Athletics. Using the default roll template the player spends 4 points of Athletics and rolls a 5 on a d6 for a Result of 9. What i'm requesting is a script that would reduce the players current Athletics skill by the 4 points spent, and ideally state when the player is spending more points than they have remaining. In Gumshoe players also have Investigative skills. The system of spending points is above but doesn't involve a d6 roll. Aaron's Ammo Script is in theory what I want but I don't know if it's possible to stylize that to include the other info, and further if it can then be incorporate into a character sheet roll button. Many Thanks
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
The CharMod script I'm working on will be able to do this for you. It's my current big project.
Sounds great. I have found your scripts a great help for a number of games, so I wait with eager anticipation. Thanks
There's already a Gumshoe script and an accompanying character sheet (the one that's not mine) that does this.