Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

5E Template for Macros -- How to Manipulate It

Edited 1436372683
Here's a super quick guide I'm writing up, just for all you coders out there trying to work and use the 5E template. I'll come back with a more extensive guide with pictures in the future hopefully, as well as a in-game session tutorial to help all of you guys out live. These are the most essential parts of a character sheet, and how you can customize the template to display what ever you'd like. FIRST THING: Add @{PC Macros|classactioncustom1skill} at the end of your macro! If you are a player, change PC Macros to your character name. If you are a GM and want your players to use the macro, create a character sheet called PC Macros and give your players permission to edit PC Macros! {{title=}} Type in your title here, of course. This displays in big words, and should be used for the ability or the name of the macro. {{subheader=}} This is the subheader, the smaller text that goes underneath the title. This is often used in attack macros to designate Melee/Ranged, the ranges (20/60), as well as the type of roll, ex. Ability Check or Saving Throw. They are often separated by dots, which you can do by hitting ALT + NUMPAD 7, or copy-paste it from here: • {{ability=1}}, {{attack_roll=1}}, {{deathsave=1}}, {{save=1}}, {{spell=1}} Colors the banner blue, green, black, red, purple, or grey, if you do not add any of the above. {{emote=}} Adds a text box saying what your character does. {{freetext=}} and {{freetextname=}} Writes in a text box of dialogue without left-margin formatting, and adds a bolded title above your freetext. From there, you can create ANY label you want. For instance, if you want to make a basic attack macro, you'd need an Attack line, as well as a Damage line. It would then look like this: {{Attack=[[1d20+5]] | [[1d20+5]]}} {{Damage=[[1d8+2]] piercing + [[1d8]] if crit}} Be sure your label is CAPITALIZED, or else it may confuse it with a character sheet label and screw it up! If you would like to make a blank line or a blank label, you can use spaces. {{=}} {{ =}} {{ =}} Notice the incremental spaces per label. If two labels are named the same thing, one will not display! ---------------- To add more ascetics or functionality such as prompts, targets, bolding, italics, as well as in-line rolls for tables, check the Roll20 wiki for your chat commands, or take a look at previous macros made! The best way to find out how to build macros is to click them on the character sheets, then click on your chatbox and hit the up arrow. It'll then show the previous macro inputted. Another way is to look at other people's work, such as the Post Your Own Macros threads I started here . Below is an example of a macro I made for my homebrew 5E module, These Dice of Mine. It uses randomized stats as well as loot tables for starting equipment, as well as notes to players. start /w gm &{template:5eDefault} {{ability=1}} {{title=Character Card}} {{subheader=Strength • Dexterity • Constitution • Intelligence • Wisdom • Charisma}}} {{AC=[[10]] + DEX modifier}} {{HP=[[8]] + CON mod + half your Ch. Level}} {{Hit Dice=(Lvl) d8}} {{Race=Human}} {{Speed=[[30]] ft}} {{Attributes=[[3d6]] | [[3d6]] | [[3d6]] | [[3d6]] | [[3d6]] | [[3d6]]}} {{S. Thws=Any [[2]] saves}} {{Skills=Any [[4]] skills or JoAT}} {{Weapon / Tool / Armor=Any [[4]] profs, including S. Guns, L. Guns, and Computers}} {{Weapon=[[1t[S-Weapon]]]}} {{Equip1=[[1d2]] [[1t[S-Equip1]]]}} {{Equip2= [[1d2]] [[1t[S-Equip2]]]}} {{Equip3=[[1t[S-Equip3]]]}} {{Notes=Submit an Avatar for your character!}} @{PC Macros|classactioncustom1skill} Thanks for reading! Talk to you later!
Thanks so much for this. I have been waiting on this information. Iit should be noted that this type of of macro can only be used on token macros. I tried putting something similar in the class action macros on the character sheet and it has some peculiar output. It works but there are a few other lines. Maybe others want to know about that. What is the purpose of @PC Macros|classactioncustom1skill? H
You can use any character name instead of "PC Macros", that is just a character name. You can also use "selected" which would require a token to be selected for the macro to operate. The "classactioncustom1skill" allows for your custom fields to be displayed in the roll template. A lot of good information about the available template tags can be found here and here . Have fun and good gaming.

Edited 1434951046
H said: Thanks so much for this. I have been waiting on this information. Iit should be noted that this type of of macro can only be used on token macros. I tried putting something similar in the class action macros on the character sheet and it has some peculiar output. It works but there are a few other lines. Maybe others want to know about that. What is the purpose of @PC Macros|classactioncustom1skill? H No problem! Token macros? Uh... if you mean the sidebar macros, then yup, it works. ^.^ As for the macros in the character sheet, I can take a peek at it if you'd like. Can you take a snapshot for me? Ed S. said: You can use any character name instead of "PC Macros", that is just a character name. You can also use "selected" which would require a token to be selected for the macro to operate. The "classactioncustom1skill" allows for your custom fields to be displayed in the roll template. A lot of good information about the available template tags can be found here and here . Have fun and good gaming. Ohmagosh man, you are my hero. o.o "{{outputall=1}}" If this works, we don't have to do that stupid "create-a-PC-Macros-character! That's awesome! EDIT: Uhh... it doesn't, at least for me. The only thing I'm thinking of is that the Shaped Character Sheet doesn't have this option.
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Let me know if you guys need anything added to the Shaped sheet's 5e template. I recently did a lot of cleanup work and might have removed some things that were used by others. I can add things that are commonly used.
RE:token versus CS macros. Yes, I am talking about the class macros in the sheet and I think it has something to do with how they are coded in the sheet. It is not just a pass through which is fine but everyone should be aware. You can use all the normal 5e template labels but you can not use custom labels. If you do, it will not output them. If you put that classactioncustom1skill snipit that you suggested, it does output them but you get an extra line. Let me see if I can make my point. These are all in the sheet macro section shown here: The first is a class action macro for using the standard 5e template labels and the added freetext label. &{template:5eDefault} {{subheader=Item}} {{emote=drinks a potion}} {{freetext=restores [[2d4+2]] hit points}} and results in The second is making your own labels &{template:5eDefault} {{subheader=Item}} {{emote=drinks a potion}} {{Use Item=restores [[2d4+2]] hit points}} and results in no output Finally, make your own labels and add the ending snipit &{template:5eDefault} {{subheader=Item}} {{emote=drinks a potion}} {{Use Item=restores [[2d4+2]] hit points}}@{Lander Calben|classactioncustom1skill} which gives you the output with another line for the class action number in the character sheet Now this is not a big deal and I doubt worth spending time for changing. But I tend to use the sheet macros rather than token macros and thought if others did the same, they may want to know this information. sorry for the lengthy post H

Edited 1434982776
The real benefit of using your own macros and abilities using the templates is being able to combine and customize the results to your own needs. For example; the sheets used to have issues with multiple attacks (I don't know if they still do, honestly), making you hit your attack macro twice.. Using your own macros, you could manipulate it into combining two attacks into the same macro. ( the 5e sheet has changed somewhat since I made these, so there's probably a more efficient way to do the coding within the macro, but it works as-is) &{template:5eDefault} {{weapon=1}} {{title=Silver Long Sword}} {{subheader=@{Selected|Token_Name}}} {{subheaderright=Two Strikes}} {{attack=[[ 1d20ro1 + @{STR}[STR] + @{Prof}[Prof] ]]}} {{attackadv=[[ 1d20ro1 + @{STR}[STR] + @{Prof}[Prof] ]]}} {{damage=[[ 1d8 + @{STR}[STR] ]]}} {{critdamage=[[1d8]] Addt'l Dmg}}}{{spellshowattack=1}}{{spellattack=[[ 1d20ro1+ @{STR}[STR + @{Prof}[Prof] ]]}} {{spellshowattackadv=1}}{{spellattackadv=[[ 1d20ro1 + @{STR}[STR] + @{Prof}[Prof] ]]}}{{spellshowdamage=1}}{{spelldamage=[[ 1d8 + @{STR}[STR] ]] }}{{spellcancrit=1}}{{spellcritdamage=[[1d8]] Addt'l Dmg}} {{freetext=**Colossal Killer:** [[1d8]] (if injured) **Hunter's Mark:** [[1d6]]}} Or combine multiple skill checks or saves into a single macro button to save chatlog space and macrobar space: &{template:5eDefault} {{ability=1}} {{title=Knowledges}} {{subheader=@{Selected|Token_Name} }} {{subheaderright=Intelligence}} {{Nature=[[1d20ro1 + @{INT}[INT] + @{Prof}[Prof] ]] | [[1d20ro1 + @{INT}[INT] + @{Prof}[Prof] ]] }} {{Survival=[[1d20ro1 + @{WIS}[WIS] + @{Prof}[Prof] ]] | [[1d20ro1 + @{WIS}[WIS] + @{Prof}[Prof] ]] }} {{*Others*=[[1d20ro1 +@{Int}[Int] ]] | [[1d20ro1 +@{Int}[Int] ]]}}@{classactioncustom1skill} These two macros result in the following clean and concise output: (and yes, I'm aware colossal and hunter's is mechanically wrong. I just haven't corrected it yet)
Yes, I was picking up on that and with your examples, this is becoming even more clear. thanks for the demonstration H

Edited 1434987983
Mark said: Let me know if you guys need anything added to the Shaped sheet's 5e template. I recently did a lot of cleanup work and might have removed some things that were used by others. I can add things that are commonly used. Yeah, that would be amazing Mark! If you could get that {{outputall=1}} working, we wouldn't have to use the classactions workaround and just tag it on. ^.^ It'll be incredibly useful especially for sharing macros to other people, thanks! H said: RE:token versus CS macros. Yes, I am talking about the class macros in the sheet and I think it has something to do with how they are coded in the sheet. It is not just a pass through which is fine but everyone should be aware. You can use all the normal 5e template labels but you can not use custom labels. If you do, it will not output them. If you put that classactioncustom1skill snipit that you suggested, it does output them but you get an extra line. Let me see if I can make my point. These are all in the sheet macro section shown here: Ooh yeah, that's what I thought. Hmm... I can try playing around with it sometime to see if I can't get it to work. That {{freetext=}} though I didn't know about, thanks for sharing that! I'll update the OP to add that too. Mark G. said: The real benefit of using your own macros and abilities using the templates is being able to combine and customize the results to your own needs. For example; the sheets used to have issues with multiple attacks (I don't know if they still do, honestly), making you hit your attack macro twice.. Using your own macros, you could manipulate it into combining two attacks into the same macro. ( the 5e sheet has changed somewhat since I made these, so there's probably a more efficient way to do the coding within the macro, but it works as-is) Awesome job mixing the skill checks together Mark! That's actually really really smart, I might go around and do that myself. xP If you could go over to my thread and share it with all the guys over there, I'd really appreciate that. ^.^ <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/2066624/post-your-macros-here-pt-2" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/2066624/post-your-macros-here-pt-2</a> I also made a multiattack macro too, pretty close to yours except with the damage types and the extra crit dice. rottingTouch &{template:5eDefault} {{title=Multiattack vs @{target|token_name}}} {{weapon=1}}{{subheader=Rotting Touch • Reach 10'}} {{emote=**The Violet Fungus lashes out [[1d4]] times at @{target|token_name}!}} {{Attack 1=[[1d20+2]] | [[1d20+2]]}} {{=**Rotting Touch** [[1d8]] Necrotic + [[1d8]] if crit}} {{Attack2=[[1d20+2]] | [[1d20+2]]}} {{ =**Rotting Touch** [[1d8]] Necrotic + [[1d8]] if crit}} {{Attack3=[[1d20+2]] | [[1d20+2]]}} {{ =**Rotting Touch** [[1d8]] Necrotic + [[1d8]] if crit}} {{Attack4=[[1d20+2]] | [[1d20+2]]}} {{ = **Rotting Touch** [[1d8]] Necrotic + [[1d8]] if crit}} @{PC Macros|classactioncustom1skill} &{template:5eDefault} {{title=Rotting Touch}} {{weapon=1}}{{subheader=Melee • Reach 10'}} {{emote=**The Violet Fungus lashes out [[1d4]] times at @{target|token_name}!}} {{Target=**@{target|token_name}**}}{{Attack 1=[[1d20+2]] | [[1d20+2]]}} {{=**Rotting Touch** [[1d8]] Necrotic + [[1d8]] if crit}} {{Attack2=[[1d20+2]] | [[1d20+2]]}} {{ =**Rotting Touch** [[1d8]] Necrotic + [[1d8]] if crit}} {{Attack3=[[1d20+2]] | [[1d20+2]]}} {{ =**Rotting Touch** [[1d8]] Necrotic + [[1d8]] if crit}} {{Attack4=[[1d20+2]] | [[1d20+2]]}} {{ =**Rotting Touch** [[1d8]] Necrotic + [[1d8]] if crit}} @{PC Macros|classactioncustom1skill} Also, I found a handy quote from someone with supposingly ALL the possible tags. Did he miss any Mark? Ed S. said: &{template:5eDefault} {{save=1}} {{title=Name of Card}}{{subheader=Who is Using Card}} {{subheaderright=Type of Action}} {{subheader2=extra header}} {{subheaderright2=right side extra header}} {{emote=SPECIAL TEXT}} {{freetextname=Header in card}} {{freetext=(Body of card) spell=purple; weapon=green; save=red, skill=light grey; ability=teal; deathsave=dark brown; npcaction=grey with Desc. and Effect; @PC Macros|classactioncustom1skill adds everything as extra lines }} {{npc_action_description=Description of thing}} {{npc_action_effect=Effect of Thing}} {{attack=attack roll}} {{damage= damage roll}} {{spellshowattack=1}} {{spellattack= Spell attack roll}} {{spellshowdamage=1}} {{spelldamage= spell damage}} {{spellshowsavethrow=1}} {{spellsavedc=Save DC}} {{spellsavestat=DEX}} {{spellsavesuccess=Half damage}} {{spellshoweffects=1}} {{spelleffect= effects of spell}} {{spellshowdesc=1}} {{spelldescription= Descr of spell}}
Someone else posted on the board with this link but thought I would share in the post where it may matter more. <a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/Roll20/comments/2zx7a1/dd" rel="nofollow">https://www.reddit.com/r/Roll20/comments/2zx7a1/dd</a>... H
H said: Someone else posted on the board with this link but thought I would share in the post where it may matter more. <a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/Roll20/comments/2zx7a1/dd" rel="nofollow">https://www.reddit.com/r/Roll20/comments/2zx7a1/dd</a>... H Nice! Thanks for the link! Some of it looks a tad outdated ({{deathsaves=teal}}), but all of it looks pretty good! I gotta try out {{critdamage}}. xP I do have to mention though, the 5E and the 5E Shaped fields are SLIGHTLY different. For instance, {{weapon}} becomes {{attack_roll}} I think, and I'm not sure if multiattack works on the shaped, so this might cause some differences when making macros using the original fields. Of course, the best way to guarantee it works is the typical @{PC Macros... etc etc etc
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
You can see all the shaped options in my code here: <a href="https://github.com/mlenser/roll20-character-sheet" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/mlenser/roll20-character-sheet</a>... Weapon still is there. There is also attack for NPCs.
Mark said: You can see all the shaped options in my code here: <a href="https://github.com/mlenser/roll20-character-sheet" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/mlenser/roll20-character-sheet</a>... Weapon still is there. There is also attack for NPCs. Thanks Mark! Also, did you manage to get {{outputall}} working? It would really be a huge help to all of us so we can use custom labels without having people create character sheets and tag on the classcustomactions at the end.
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I searched for it on the old sheet, but didn't see it. What is it intended to do, just output all the parameters sent? If so I can look into it tonight.
Agreed on the age but I like the format. Have you considered creating a wiki instead of this post? I would help with content if you like. H
Mark said: I searched for it on the old sheet, but didn't see it. What is it intended to do, just output all the parameters sent? If so I can look into it tonight. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/1744887/dnd-5e-s" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/1744887/dnd-5e-s</a>... It was a relatively new update apparently, so it probably wasn't transferred over at the time you made it. It outputs all the custom labels past the point where {{outputall=1}} is. I feel like it's starting to border on the edge of stealing ideas from each other on the 5E sheets though. x.x None of it's for profit of course, but there still might be some sense of competition.
H said: Agreed on the age but I like the format. Have you considered creating a wiki instead of this post? I would help with content if you like. H I've been meaning to rennovate the Useful Macros page as well as the 5E page someday. xP I've just been gathering up macros and information in my spare time, but yeah, eventually I could use some help adding it to the wiki. ^.^
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Benson Y. said: Mark said: I searched for it on the old sheet, but didn't see it. What is it intended to do, just output all the parameters sent? If so I can look into it tonight. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/1744887/dnd-5e-s" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/1744887/dnd-5e-s</a>... It was a relatively new update apparently, so it probably wasn't transferred over at the time you made it. It outputs all the custom labels past the point where {{outputall=1}} is. I feel like it's starting to border on the edge of stealing ideas from each other on the 5E sheets though. x.x None of it's for profit of course, but there still might be some sense of competition. Oh, right. That's one of the things I stripped out. I tried to collaborate with him when I started my sheet, but he wasn't interested. I started out saying I will use all of his updates. Though it seems he has stopped working on his sheet.
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I've added "outputall" to my latest code.
Aww, darn, that's really a shame. Yeah, it doesn't seem like he's been active the past month or so, maybe he's taking a hiatus. Changing topics though, I tried rewriting it using the built-in fields, but {{critdamage}}, doesn't seem to be working on my end. Can you take a peek at my macro? &{template:5eDefault} {{title=M4A1 Carbine}} {{subheader=Ranged • 600/1500}} {{attack_roll=1}} {{attack=[[1d20+5]]}} {{attackadv=[[1d20+5]]}} {{damage=[[3d4+4]] ballistic}} {{critdamage=[[3d4]]}}

Edited 1435077750
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Benson Y. said: it doesn't seem like he's been active the past month or so It's been a few days short of 3. Your macro: use {{weapon=1}} {{ranged=1}} {{range=600/1500}}. That will automatically do the header for you. {{critdamage}} is correct. Should work if either "attack" or "attackadv" is a 20. My new weapons use "can_crit", "action_crit_damage", and "action_crit_damage_adv" as they share code with actions so they can use secondary stuff as well. "attack_roll" works as well, but I assume this is a weapon. weapon isn't necessary

Edited 1435172636
Mark said: Benson Y. said: it doesn't seem like he's been active the past month or so It's been a few days short of 3. Your macro: use {{weapon=1}} {{ranged=1}} {{range=600/1500}}. That will automatically do the header for you. {{critdamage}} is correct. Should work if either "attack" or "attackadv" is a 20. My new weapons use "can_crit", "action_crit_damage", and "action_crit_damage_adv" as they share code with actions so they can use secondary stuff as well. "attack_roll" works as well, but I assume this is a weapon. weapon isn't necessary Awesome, thanks for the tips! The only reason I use subheader is so I can manipulate it as necessary, giving me a bit more customization with my macros. xP But it's good to know for when I do use it! Saw your new updates on the options page, looks awesome. ^.^ I have a couple more suggestions/questions since we're on the topic though. I couldn't get {{outputall}} to work, did you add it in? Also, if us macro-ers could get hidden custom fields, much like {{critdamage}}, it would be amazing. I'm not sure how your particular code works, but if lets say if we had {{h_field1_name=Custom}} {{h_field1=[[1d20]]}} and h_field1 crit, then it would display {{h_field1_r=You crit!}}. Also, on the weapons page, if you could add "MELEE" and "RANGED" to distinguish both rows on the weapon page, that would be awesome too, instead of just on the macro buttons. <a href="http://i.imgur.com/kQ40lOT.png?1" rel="nofollow">http://i.imgur.com/kQ40lOT.png?1</a>

Edited 1435178855
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Outputall is added, indeed. It does work. If you're putting it at the end of a weapon attack those have a line break. Put it before "@{NAME|repeating_weapons_melee_0_macro}" Name a field you want and I will try to implement them as long as it will be commonly used. These should ideally be added in a general pattern so that everyone can use them. Things like crit already exist so just use those! Suggestions for the sheet itself should go on that thread, but I'll address them here for now: Titles for Melee and Ranged would not match the style of the sheet. You'll notice that titles appear at the end of the wrapper (see skills, armor class, hit points, etc on the core page). I tried to differentiate them and the line helps. I could probably improve this, but a title above like that doesn't match the overall style of the sheet.

Edited 1435250376
Oopes, just figured out why my crit damage wasn't working. &{template:5eDefault} {{title=M4A1 Carbine}} {{ranged=1}} {{range=600/1500}} {{attack_roll=1}} {{attack=[[1d20cs&gt;1+5]]}} {{attackadv=[[1d20cs&gt;1+5]]}} {{damage=[[3d4+4]] ballistic}} {{can_crit=1}} {{action_crit_damage=[[6d4+4]] ballistic}} {{action_crit_damage_adv=[[6d4+4]] ballistic}} Apparently I forgot to add {{can_crit=1}}, as well as {{action_crit_damage=[[6d4+4]]}} {{action_crit_damage_adv=[[6d4+4]]}} instead of just {{critdamage=}}. It wasn't working at all before. o.o In response though: Oooh, that's why it wasn't working... I thought {{outputall}} bypassed adding the @{NAME|etc etc...} so that when sharing macros, we didn't have to have people rename the last line or create character sheets with that name. Templates don't work without it, right? I just ask because a lot of common spells like Hex and Hunter's Mark could be hidden as a field and then revealed at the macro-er's whim when they activate the spell. Spells with multiple attacks such as Magic Missile would also benefit as you could hide fields according to how many darts you fire, instead of having excess rolls with [[0]] damage. I see a good amount of macro-ers using it in the future, and how it could open up a wide realm of creative possibilities. Ah alrighty, that makes a lot of sense, I understand. ^.^
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Templates work without a character sheet, as long as you hardcode every parameter you want to send.
So I'm working on this macro for a player. It posts a short description to everyone in chat and a full description to the GM. What I'm having trouble with, with this particular spell/macro is adding a Spell Attack Roll and the characters CHA to the damage. The spell is Eldritch Blast with Agonizing Blast and Eldritch Spear from the Eldritch Invocations. &{template:5eDefault} {{spell=1}} {{title=Eldritch Blast}} {{subheader=Evocation Cantrip • 300 ft}} {{emote=**unleashes a beam of crackling energy at his foe!**}} /w gm &{template:5eDefault} {{spell=1}} {{title=Eldritch Blast}} {{subheader=Evocation Cantrip • 300 ft}} {{freetext=A beam of crackling energy streaks toward a creature within range. Make a ranged spell attack against the target. On a hit, the target takes [[1d10]] force damage. Includes **Agonizing Blast** and **Eldritch Spear**}} @{Mem Thazasr|classactioncustom1skill}

Edited 1436794915
Kaelev If you look above in this post you will see the entire Roll Template fields. The ones referencing spells are: {{spellshowattack=1}} {{spellattack= Spell attack roll}} {{spellshowdamage=1}} {{spelldamage= spell damage}} {{spellshowsavethrow=1}} {{spellsavedc=Save DC}} {{spellsavestat=DEX}} {{spellsavesuccess=Half damage}} {{spellshoweffects=1}} {{spelleffect= effects of spell}} {{spellshowdesc=1}} {{spelldescription= Descr of spell}} But you still have to put the rolls inside there, calling the attributes from the sheet. We are working on the 5e shaped sheet wiki and the original 5e sheet wiki has not been updated in a while. I am sure someone will be able to help further than I can (I am not familiar with spells) but at least this gets you the basic template calls. And if those people who know wish to add this information to the wiki, all the better :) edited because I forgot to add the wiki link <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/DnD5e_Shaped_Character_Sheet" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/DnD5e_Shaped_Character_Sheet</a> H
Isnit possible to make a marco were a 1 your roll is treated as a 2. I need this for the Elemental Adapt Feat.

Edited 1440627227
[[&nbsp;&nbsp; {2d1 , 1d20&nbsp; }kh1 ]] &nbsp; will make any 1's a 2.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; (compare&nbsp; 2d1&nbsp;&nbsp; to a d20.&nbsp; if the d20 is a 1, the 2d1 is higher and will keep the 2) (The reason for the 2d1 instead of just "2" is that the KH1 is a TYPE comparison.&nbsp; Rolls and plain numbers are different data Types and can't be compared directly.&nbsp; You can only compare number to number, or roll to roll)
Does seem to work for a singel roll like a d20, but when calculating damage for a spell lets say 3d6 it does not. That is what i need. Is there any way i can do that?

Edited 1440681353
You would have to split each die out into its own roll and group them inside a roll themselves. [[ {2d1, 1d6}KH1 +&nbsp;{2d1, 1d6}KH1 + {2d1, 1d6}KH1 ]]

Edited 1440691135
Thx, that workes.