Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Shadowrun 5] Alternative (German) charactersheet - Use at own risk

Edited 1435787134
I decided to provide my sheets for others as well <a href="https://github.com/NoxMortem/Roll20-Shadowrun-5-Ch" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/NoxMortem/Roll20-Shadowrun-5-Ch</a>... This is NOT an official roll20 sheet, nor do I support it by any way. I solely share what I use because it contains quite a few nice features, both css as well as shadowrun system related. It also includes a lot of templates. I neither say its beautiful nor done or bugfree, simply use what helps you to build your own sheets. You can post bugs/feature suggestions/questions but I don't say I will add/change/answer anything - maybe I will. It does rely on !ammo a lot and will maybe rely on other useful scripts as well. So be careful to check out the provided readme to see which scripts you are required to get all the functionality. The sheet should work in chrome as well as in firefox. And: Thanks to all the script writers and character sheet designers and people sharing their own work here on roll20 as well. It should not be very difficult to translate the sheet as there are only a few words on it any way. Until documentated it contains quite a few nice hidden features, and not easy to use because of roll20 limitations. The most important are: Tracking of ammunation, recoil, movement, runnning, sprinting Include Rule-Texts for spells, powers Auto calculated drain damage and rolls for spells, alchemy and summoning (it even rolls the drain test for you) Feature: Hover-Roll Buttons with Checkbox to disable hoverbuttons and edit fields & Roll Templates with inline rolls Feature: Physical & Stun Damage including Token Action, Overflow Damage, Modificator and Token Bars Feature: Initiative, Initiative with Modification, Total Initiative with adding selected token to tracker Feature: Move, Run and Sprint calculations Feature: Ranged Weapon Attack, Range Indicator Aura, Stat Display, Roll Templates Feature: Different Character Sheet Tabs per Class (Mundane, Awakened, Matrix, Technomancer) Feature: Carry and Lift Feature: Spells, Alchemy, Preparations, Summoning, Automated Drain Damage Resistance Calculations and everything with roll templates and rule texts (Spirits, Spirit Stats, Powers, Skills,...) and summoning spirit tokens

Edited 1435787520
As "promised" I at least try to give a basic documentation of this over 3.000 lines of html and css charactersheet using several API scripts and NSC/Library/DB entries. It says an image says more than a thousand words but a gif says more than a thousand images. And sorry to every chrome and android user for which this amount of gifs can create a lot of stutter but I did not find a better way to document the features.
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Pretty awesome. I like the buttons appearing on hover over...I may have to give that a shot, as I see some useful applications for that in my Savage Worlds sheet. :)

Edited 1435820959
It has also the problem, that the hover state is buggy at least in chrome which is why sometimes buttons stay hovered but it is still the most compact way to work with that many buttons in a sheet :) The trick is to use a .wrapgroup class to encapsulate an appropiate size of screen property and have 2 of those equally sized .wrapgroups followed each other. One with a .no-hover class and one with .hover and then using the basic css-checkbox hide presented under css-wizardry. If the .wrapgroups contain differently sized elemens like textfields and buttons you will have to apply css to make them equally sized or the hovering moves your stuff annoyingly around. The "Edit" checkbox simply permanently disables the .hover group and therefore it stays on display:none. I experimented a lot on this screen and you really have to find an appropiate size for the wrapgroup. If it is too large the distance between cursor and target becomes too distant and it becomes very difficult to remember where you want to click, if it is too short, then the hover-bug can become incredibly annoying, as it forces you to hover over any stuck element a second time to remove the hover-state.
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Good to know—thanks for the tips.