Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Need Macro Template Help

Edited 1435945941
Using the pathfinder sheet template (I don't use character sheets) how would i make this macro work? /emas The@{selected|token_name} ?{Attack description?|Swings} with it's ?{Monster attack type?|Claw} for [[ d20 + ?{Attack bonus?|0}]]! I already imported the pathfinder sheet into my game so i could use the macro template graphics.

Edited 1435958662
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Hi Brian. I assume you want to use the pathfinder roll templates. You could do something like (play around with the wording/placement) on my cell, so I haven't tested... Cheers /emas The@{selected|token_name} &{template:pf_generic}{{Attack=?{Attack description?|Swings} }} {{with =?{Monster attack type?|Claw} }} {{for=[[d20 + ?{Attack bonus?|0}]]! }}
Thanks Vince! Everything works except it won't display the token name...
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Add a space before @ My bad

Edited 1435961379
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
If you don't want the emote, you can do something like &{template:pf_generic}{{name=@{selected|token_name}}}... Try this /emas Attacks! &{template:pf_generic}{{name=@{selected|token_name} }} {{Attack=?{Attack description?|Swings} }} {{with=?{Monster attack type?|Claw} }} {{for= [[ d20 + [[?{Attack bonus?|0}]] ]]! }}
Thanks Vince that did the trick! Now all my text have nice boxes! black for the monsters and purple for the PC's! I even managed to get a picture to display! Here is the finished macro! &{template:pf_generic} {{name=@{selected|token_name} }} {{=[Image](<a href="http://www.clipartreview.com/_gallery/_TN/r_396.jpg" rel="nofollow">http://www.clipartreview.com/_gallery/_TN/r_396.jpg</a>)}} {{Attack=?{Attack description?|Swings} }} {{with =?{Monster attack type?|Claw} }} {{for=[[d20 + ?{Attack bonus?|0}]]}}