Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

"The Strange" Comes to Roll20

<a href="http://blog.roll20.net/post/123998294915/in-which-" rel="nofollow">http://blog.roll20.net/post/123998294915/in-which-</a>... How cool is that?
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Cool!!!!
Very cool!
Nice.

Edited 1437069845
Pierre S.
Pro
Translator
I didn't find this message but notice it came on a few days ago. I started another thread of Congratulations to you. There is a wiki that explains how the Marketplace products work but it seems to imply the Starter Pack is a paid product. Please note that it is free.
I'd like to see more templates for images, for example a template for the character swapper.
Pierre S.
Pro
Translator
When I saw that in the Marketplace, I was trying to search for what other Modules exist, but I found there is no way to isolate the Modules in the marketplace, unless you hit on the name of the right game system. How can you search only for Modules, not token sets or anything else?
Who do we speak to about the Starter Pack? I've added it from the Marketplace, created a test campaign to get a feel for how it works, but I am finding that there are issues with it. For example, the Rollable Tables for Scene Backdrops. The Starter Pack comes with 1-2 rollable scenes per tab. I get it, it's free, I'm not going to get much. However, I should be able to add graphics to the table and roll them up, or choose them. I've added additional graphics, and they show up as options in the table, however, they never roll up when the table is used, and they can't be chosen. Want to find the correct person to speak to, if it's here in the forum, or if I need to speak with MCG directly. Thank you.
Darius S. said: I've added additional graphics, and they show up as options in the table, however, they never roll up when the table is used, and they can't be chosen. You'll need to create a new table for changes to work.
I have no idea about how to use the tables or the tokens, but I see this as good news because it means The Strange matters to some people here. I'll most certainly use what I manage to understand (e.g. : the cypher table) and eventually learn the rest.
Nolan T. J. said: Darius S. said: I've added additional graphics, and they show up as options in the table, however, they never roll up when the table is used, and they can't be chosen. You'll need to create a new table for changes to work. I did some more digging and discussion on Reddit and discovered the fix. I didn't need to create a new table, I simply had to delete the original token that was placed down from the table, and after putting in the new graphics generate the token and resize it. Thank you, though.