Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

I'd like to be able to have my players trigger a map change

I'd like to be able to have my players trigger a map change, is this possible? The basic idea is that they'd move their token onto a specific portion of the map (square trigger, polygon, etc) they are on to transition between two maps. More specifically: One inside map to another, different levels of a dungeon. One inside map to outside or the reverse, inside a store to a city view. One outside/city level map, to an area level map. I have API access and can write reasonably complex js.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
There is an API script that teleports tokens about on a page but I'm not sure if you can hop from page to page with the tokens. Do you want me to shift the thread to the API forum or do you wish to create a new thread there?
I guess I will create a thread there thanks!