Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Release: Black & White Dungeons

DK Heinrich
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
My 1st set (next two almost ready) has been released! If you have ever wanted to make that map to recreate an adventure from 'back in the day' .. say from the inside back cover of some dusty old module... this is the set for you. Enjoy - and please let me know how it works for you and your players! <a href="https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/set/608/blac" rel="nofollow">https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/set/608/blac</a>...
Looks awesome, in your next one can you include a map token including a Map Key? It could be designed to be a 3x5 token. I mean true, a GM could write one out himself, but having a Map Key already typed up could really help.
DK Heinrich
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Thanks! There is a full size key document that was designed to be in the handouts section, but a mini-version for the map itself is a great idea - I will look to add it into the next set.
PaulOoshun
Marketplace Creator
Classic and cool, I hope your set brings a lot of nostalgic joy to old school gamers :)
DK Heinrich
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
That is the plan! Rooms, hallways, and such coming soon...
Gold
Forum Champion
I like the red icons you made for GM Layer. I could see using those even on non-black-and-white maps. By the way I have a whole campaign of Basic Fantasy RPG where I make exclusively black-and-white megadungeon style geomorph maps. I may find occasion to incorporate or build some with your sets for that too. The campaign title is "Explore Dungeons Inside A Strange World".
DK Heinrich
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Killer! Sounds great. I actually did a set of pseudo-geo-morph tiles using this set for an upcoming adventure being published for 'Shadow of the Demon Lord' (a new game by Robert J. Schwalb of D&D/WFRP/SoF&I fame).