Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Roll Templates - Output Value

Edited 1437695860
I could not find anything through searching it up. When I make a roll such as /roll 6d10>7 I receive an output that states "# Successes". I can then drag that output to the initiative bar for use. However, when I use a Roll Template the value that is the output from the roll cannot be dragged to the initiative bar. Is there any plans to make them the same? Also I justs noted the same thing with Roll Tables. I am using a modified version of the Exalted roll table for Scion. The output value is not draggable.
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Workaround: @{selected|name} receives [[6d10>7 &{tracker}]] successes on their initiative roll!

Edited 1437707491
I was able to fix it for what I needed! New Macro: &{template:default} {{name=@{selected|character_name}}} {{Join Battle= [[?{Modifier|0} &{tracker}]] }} Instead of @{selected|name} it needed to be @{selected|character_name} I put it into a roll template and it now looks like this: Layla Cunningham Join Battle 8 Thank you again :)