Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[HELP] Altering a calculated value on the Dungeon World character sheet

Specifically, I want to be able to adjust how much xp it takes to go from one level to the next.  This seems to be hard-coded into the sheet, and I can't adjust it.  Is there any way to adjust this?

Edited 1438589758
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Hi Gozer, as a Pro subscriber you can use custom html and css to influence the sheet... in this case it looks like this is the area you'd want to edit (line 22): <input type="number" name="attr_xp_max" value="@{level}+7" disabled="true"> As you can see the calculation is level +7, easy enough to edit to whatever you want i reckon. The code is in the  Roll20 github , grab it, change it in a basic text program and then add it to a 'custom' character sheet on your campaign settings page. If you want the value to be totally custom (editable) then remove the disabled="true" section which will allow you to overwrite any calculations... or remove the value too and it will just be blank until you enter a value for it :)
Cool!  Thanks for the help.  Now to figure out how to do a custom roll template...
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Definitely not my area of expertise lol... i would suggest looking at the html and css of a sheet you are familiar with that has roll templates you like the look of and then stealing as much of that code as you can ;)