Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Fog of War hide/reveal polygons/circles

Rectangles seem to be the only option for hiding or revealing details with Fog of War. Circles and polygons would be handy. Even arcs, which could be used for other aspects as well (areas of effect, etc).
I'd like to tack on the option for free-form, but polygons can mostly cover that.
Mr G
KS Backer
With square/rectangle, circle/ellipse, polygon, and free form, you can do pretty much anything with FoW, regardless of whether your map is wilderness area, dungeon, city, or cave. Arcs is an interesting idea. I've always found them extremely difficult to get right (in for example Dungeonographer), but I'm willing to learn!
The example for the circle I can 'see' (ha) is the characters are in a large area and only have the range of their torchlight.
Logged, thank you much.