Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Has anyone successfully combined AlterTokens (v1.1) with an autodeath/bloodied script?

I am looking to see if someone has successfully combined HoneyBadgers's Alter Tokens (v1.1) with any of the autodeath/bloodied scripts out there... currently I am working with this one (author unknown --- Sorry) on("change:graphic", function(obj) { if(obj.get("bar1_max") === "") return; if(obj.get("bar1_value") <= obj.get("bar1_max") / 2) { obj.set({ status_redmarker: true }); } else{ obj.set({ status_redmarker: false }); } if(obj.get("bar1_value") <= 0) { obj.set({ status_dead: true }); } else { obj.set({ status_dead: false }); } });

Edited 1439653785
Anyone? Obviously the issue here is that the "trigger" ("change:graphic") isn't being met with the Alterbars script... is there another condition that could work in this scenario? The title says v1.1 but the issue remains with all versions.
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I recently revamped&nbsp; [Script] Blood Spatter and Status Markers if you're also interested in blood spatter. I've been considering writing up a fix for&nbsp;Honeybader's [Script] Alter Bar on Token as was previously done for blood and honor here:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/1478741/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/1478741/</a> If that is of interest post in that Blood Spatter thread and I can look into it.

Edited 1439663092
Mark said: If that is of interest post in that Blood Spatter thread and I can look into it. Mark, Thanks for responding! While I did see your contribution to the community in that thread and with your VERY cool script adding some realism to the game-map, I am afraid it's a bit much for me personally. (I also refuse to use the DM's animations for my campaigns FYI... it starts to feel too video game-y for my tastes) Again, this is not meant to take anything away from your script or idea. However, if this would be something relatively simple for a guy with your skills, I would indeed be grateful. -Dan
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I updated my script to support Alter bars. If you're just looking for status markers you'd basically have to copy the code of that into alter bars. Relatively simple, but I'm not going to dedicate time to it. :P
I understand, no sweat. One point of clarification if I may, so you had to make a change to YOUR script as well as the changes shown in the thread above?
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I explained how I did it in the most recent post on my thread. I changed my script so that it was easier to call from outside. Otherwise a user would have to duplicate the logic and functionality to get it to work. You could do the same for the status markers. Otherwise you'd have to duplicate the logic on the alter tokens script.
Fair enough, thanks for the help!