Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Script] Stop Talking You Two!

Stephen S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
<a href="https://gist.github.com/BaldarSilveraxe/bd9d656adb" rel="nofollow">https://gist.github.com/BaldarSilveraxe/bd9d656adb</a>... Right now it just triggers off any API command (just to get it working.) Realized I could use the GMping code Aaron helped me with a while back. Trick will be finding the best way to get from a whisper to the correct tokens. ID's are pretty definitive... handleInput = function(msg) { var message = _.clone(msg), speaker, listener; if ( 'whisper' !== message.type) {return; } speaker = message.playerid; listener = message.target; }, But players sometimes have more than one token.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Hahahahah. :)
Stephen S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Thinking it could also be tinted to the color of the speaker.
Gold
Forum Champion
What does it do? I see the picture and the title "Stop talking you two" but not sure what the effect or purpose is.
Stephen S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Whisper.... When two players whisper to each other you get the little graphic... it doesn't share the content of the whisper just gives a visual queue that player "A" whispered something to player "B" Something whimsical
Gold
Forum Champion
Ok, haha, I may try this one then. 2 of my players (the PC's Sandoval and Torvald in particular) have informed me that some sessions they are constantly bantering in Whispers with inside-jokes. Might be funny to see their Tokens being so animated about it. I've also been in a game before where the GM declared "No whispering each other allowed". This API script would mean they are so busted, in that GM's game. (Not a rule of mine, but I've played under that rule, the GM had a reason for it.)