Penundra is a light fantasy (think Jack Vance mixed in with Terry Pratchett and a touch of absurdist humor) campaign based on my homebrew world of Penundra. We use a very simple rules set called Tiny Dungeon.  There is no need to own the rules as they are very basic. To play you need:  A headset (we use teamspeak 3).   A good sense of humor (The most important thing) A commitment to actually showing up to play. (Just asimportant) Your GM has 30+ years of experience, and uses a theatre of the mind approach.  My goal as GM is to create stories that you'll want to tell with me, and that we both keep coming back to because we can't wait to see what happens next. If interested, drop me a PM and I'll send you a link to the campaign and a link to the world document.  Generally we have you play a sidekick for the first session to let you see if it's a good fit before we have you create a character.  Character creation is very quick, so it doesn't take long to get a character started after that.