Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Rollable tables and PC's

Is it possible to use a rollable table for a PC?  EX: PC is bitten by a werewolf and was cursed with lycanthropy, they now sometimes change into a werewolf. I would like to be able to change the way the PC's character looks when they are in werewolf/hybrid/wolf form. However, when I tried this it won't give me the option to change sides for the token, and when I press the token button on the rollable table it populates another token on the board that has no stats and the player cannot control. Help please, if this can be done?

Edited 1439961694
Silvyre
Forum Champion
This video tutorial might prove helpful.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Arthur, this is our info on  how to create a rollable token which is what you are indicating you want. Hope this helps.
I've tried following the " how to create a rollable token " but couldn't figure out how to make it work for the PC's token. Hence, why I'm posting here. Will watch the video and repost if that helps or not.
Checked out the video and that did help. Thank you guys.
Marked for later use
On a somewhat related side-note,  if players want to do the work of putting together a rollable token to save the GM hassle *cough* Druids *cough*... You can start your own workshop/dummy campaign, create a random Journal, create the rollable token with all your most likely wildshapes,  and associate it with the journal.  You can then use the Character Vault to export it and import it into your game.  All the GM has to do is drag your sheet to the table and associate your regular character journal with the token.   Or just build your character journal entirely and use that.
There should be a third tab on tokens for images... and players should be able to upload images to that tab. The GM could then go in and click on checkboxes for the images they want to approve for yes. This gives players some more flexibility and capability for token management without giving them the ability to just put any kind of image in there without the GM's approval. Yes, this should be a suggestion. I might make it later.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
HoneyBadger said: Yes, this should be a suggestion. I might make it later. Sweet. =D
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
HoneyBadger said: Yes, this should be a suggestion. I might make it later. Please do, i have a spare vote i'd like to throw at it =D
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Ziechael said: HoneyBadger said: Yes, this should be a suggestion. I might make it later. Please do, i have a spare vote i'd like to throw at it =D And I have one as well!  This is a great idea! Mark G.,  yours is a great idea too, but does require the user have a Plus or better subscription for access to the Vault .

Edited 1440037796
Gold
Forum Champion
HoneyBadger said: There should be a third tab on tokens for images... and players should be able to upload images to that tab. The GM could then go in and click on checkboxes for the images they want to approve for yes. This gives players some more flexibility and capability for token management without giving them the ability to just put any kind of image in there without the GM's approval. Yes, this should be a suggestion. I might make it later. HB, that's such a clever implementation / user-interface idea for the Player uploading their own Tokens... It can stand on its own as a good Suggestion. But, if you want to add the idea as a Comment to an existing Suggestion thread, it matches with this broader Suggestions thread: Allow More Player Control (+48 so far, it says... "as a GM, I would like to give players more control over adding tokens, map items, etc.") <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/1241923/allow-mo" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/1241923/allow-mo</a>...