Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[Map Release] Black & White Dungeons Geomorph Rooms and Halls

DK Heinrich
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
My next two sets have hit the marketplace today - both are designed to work with each other as well as with my 1st set. All those old school mappers out there - enjoy! Set II - Geo-Rooms  Set III - Geo-Halls 
Gold
Forum Champion
These look fun, DK. I run a black-and-white-dungeons game (using Basic Fantasy RPG inspired by 1980's D&D). I'll plan to try some of your tile sets there soon. I already have B&W maps down, but I think your sets would be great for quickly adding an extra room, branch or wing of the dungeon.
DK Heinrich
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
exactly what they are intended for! :) I also thought it might be possible to do a 'random' dungeon using a rollable table and all the rooms/hallways - but you would need to add in the furnishings on the fly and that might slow it down.  Upcoming is a set of odd shaped geo-rooms, and if I can get them to my liking an underground set.