Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFP - Rogue Trader Sunday starting between 10am-4pm CDT

Looking for a minimum of 4 to all the way to 6 players for a Rogue Trader game that will run for 3 to 4 hours per session on Sundays starting time is pretty flexible right now from morning my time to early evening 10am to 4pm CDT. This game will begin with a per-generated Dynasty that the character belong to or work for base on their career which is on the decline having lost all it planetary holdings and all but one ship over the past hundred years. Character will be created using 6000xp instead of the standard 5000xp, and with the Expanded Origins Path or just the Core Book Origins Path as the player so chose, in addition Background questions will be provided that must be answered before characters are approved. This game will be mostly open sandbox with set goals that must be meet and timed events that must be overcome by the Explorers as these will act as chapter breaks for the game. My playing style is to have a good mix of combat and role playing, as far as combat I'm more comfortable with personal but will not shy away to much from ship combat and as far as role playing goes I like making character make hard chooses, getting what they want just not always what comes with it and politics are a must in RT game and will be in this one. If you are interested please check out the game listing and post there or message me.   Into the Expanse Listing
I putting a call out for two or three more players for this game as we have had two players drop out do to schedule issues.  The game starts at 9:30 to 10:00 am and runs normally too 1:30 to 2:00 pm (that is CDT).  We are currently looking for the fallowing positions needing filled with the ones in bold as a real near to round out the crew, but if you got a good idea for any of the careers we would love to have you join up.  Arch-Militant , Astropath Transcenden,  Explorator , Missionary, Void-Master . I will also note that the Rouge Trader currently has a Ork Freebooter working for him so any new crew member will have to at lest put up with the fact that their is a alien on board the Star Gallon, which is currently involved in a Grand Race being put on by the planet Governor of Laskin and the Rouge Trader ship just picked up fresh crew after completing the first two parts of a three part race, a good place to insert new crew members.