Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Folder and Tags to organize the pages of a campaign

Abd al Rahman
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
A campaign does not always (at least mine) contain only a few pages. When having douzend of pages, it will get quickly ugly. I would like to have some kind of folder and tags to organize the different pages of a campaign and of course the possibility to search for these tags.
Folders would be great for player handouts as well
And tokens!
Richard
Roll20 Team
Suggestions read and noted. Thanks for the feedback.
I'm marking up an adventure that I expect to run in a session of 3–4 hours. I'm up to 27 handouts already, and expect a at least seven more, maybe a dozen. Admittedly, if I were running an extended campaign more than half of those would be of enduring use, but I'm still facing the prospect of perhaps as many as a dozen per session. And yet for some reason I cannot vote up Amontillado's suggestion! In some of my campaigns that have run for months the "Master list of NPCs" has got to have over 140 entries. If we're expecting GMs to keep their notes in Roll20 (not, I think, that I ever would) there are going to have to be organising tools of some sort: at least alphabetical sorting of character watchumacallems.