Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Need help with a drop down macro

I'm using the TrackerJacker API, and per API forum on TrackerJacker he has enabled !tj -applyfave <favorite name> as an internally used command. I have this code already for drop downs but it's not very neat: ?{Effect?|!tj -applyfav blinded|!tj -applyfav charmed|!tj -applyfav deafened|!tj -applyfav exhaustion|!tj -applyfav frightened|!tj -applyfav grappled|!tj -applyfav incapacitated|!tj -applyfav invisible|!tj -applyfav haste|!tj -applyfav paralyzed|!tj -applyfav petrified|!tj -applyfav poison|!tj -applyfav prone|!tj -applyfav restrain|!tj -applyfav stun|!tj -applyfav unconscious} I tried using with clarifying functions like ?{Effect|/Blinded, !tj -applyfav blinded|Charmed, !tj -applyfav charmed...etc} but then all it does is put the words nicely in the drop down menu but when submitted only prints out in chat "!tj -applyfav blinded" Any help would be appreciated for this macro.
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I don't think putting the entire API command in the dropdown selection will work, because the system doesn't see you trying to use an API command (your message didn't begin with "!"). However, all of your options begin with "!tj -applyfav", so you should be able to do something like this: !tj -applyfav ?{Effect?|Blinded,blinded|Charmed,charmed|...etc}
Brian said: I don't think putting the entire API command in the dropdown selection will work, because the system doesn't see you trying to use an API command (your message didn't begin with "!"). However, all of your options begin with "!tj -applyfav", so you should be able to do something like this: !tj -applyfav ?{Effect?|Blinded,blinded|Charmed,charmed|...etc} Thanks Brian, that worked perfectly!!!