Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Tried to move some textures half-way out side of the grid and now they're stuck

The image attached pretty much explains it. Refreshing does not help. The textures just sit in the upper, left, visible corner. They follow me if I scroll away and can not be clicked upon. System: Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Screen Resolution: 1920 x 1080 Web Browser: Chrome 21.0.1180.75 Browser Size: 1920 x 912 Color Depth: 32 bit Javascript: Enabled Flash Version: 11.3.31 Cookies: Enabled
I realize that it may have been more appropriate to put this in "Help & Support" but this is also a bug. Some updates: The bug only seems related to this texture; the bug only appears if I try to move the texture halfway above the upper grid boundary; if the texture's grid height is not divisible by 2 the bug does not appear; if I were to select all (ctrl+a) the glitched texture will move to the center of everything selected. Once deselected it will return the upper left corner; the only way to get rid of it is to select all then delete everything. Luckily you can backup your work by selecting everything you want to keep, copying it (ctrl+c), deleting everything, then pasting what you copied. For now I have a work around, but this bug/glitch may not be contained to just this texture so I suggest trying to fix it. My work around for needing to place the texture halfway above the upper grid boundary is to slightly stretch the texture just enough so that it is barely longer than 4 grid blocks.