Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Connection to roll20 server interrupted

Hey all, we're trying to play Numenera right now, and we all keep getting the connection to server error. Is everything okay?

Edited 1443323203
Kiyomi N.
Sheet Author
There's definitely an issue. I can't even chat or roll dice in my game :( It just keeps repeating the last thing I said about 15 minutes ago which was Boo no matter what I type or try to do. I've tried logging out and back it, closing my browser, clearing my cache... everything I can think of on my end.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
If you check here ( <a href="http://status.roll20.net/" rel="nofollow">http://status.roll20.net/</a>) and it shows a few of the servers had interruptions briefly. Are you still having connection issues? &nbsp;If so is it just you or the whole group or just a few of you?
Just me right now, I was working on my sheet and testing things for my upcoming game tomorrow.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Kiyomi, Can you start another thread and run through the trouble shooting steps? Please follow Steps 1-3 of our Solving Technical Issues wiki page, taking special care to temporarily disable all browser add-ons and extensions, temporarily pause your anti-virus, and try switching browsers (for Chrome/Firefox specific issues) to see if one of those components is causing the problem. If all of that fails, please follow Step 4 , including providing all of the necessary information, so that we can further assist you.
Nevermind it's working fine now :)
Yup, same here. After about 30 minutes it stabilized. It was our entire group, and we had a variety of people of people on different browsers. We tried with and without using Roll20s audio / video. Seemed like a server hiccup, but it cleared up. Cheers.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Ok since it appears this has been resolved, I will closing the thread. If you have a problem please start a new thread.