Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[Script] PowerCards 3 (Thread 3)

Yeah, I do need to work on that at some point. Before turning conditionals into variables.

Edited 1442840852
DK Heinrich
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Silvyre said: ?{How many bad guys?| 1, --Bad guy 1:|[[?{Damage #1|1|2|3|4|5|6|7}]] | 2, --Bad guy 1:|[[?{Damage #1|1|2|3|4|5|6|7}]] --Bad guy 2:|[[?{Damage #2|1|2|3|4|5|6|7}]] | 3, --Bad guy 1:|[[?{Damage #1|1|2|3|4|5|6|7}]] --Bad guy 2:|[[?{Damage #2|1|2|3|4|5|6|7}]] --Bad guy 3:|[[?{Damage #3|1|2|3|4|5|6|7}]] } (quoted so I could see it without the html to help me see whats happening) Thanks bud, I will test it out this morning!

Edited 1442857341
DK Heinrich
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
@Silvyre - If I want 'Bad guy 1' to actually be a target selection option... do I need the html subs in that as well because its inside the query? --@{target|T1|token_name}:|[[?{1st Target Damage:}]]   --@{target|T1&124token_name&125;:|[[?{1st Target Damage:&125;]]
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Due to the order of operations, it's not possible for a roll query to trigger the targeting of an attribute, HTML entities or no. If you're going the targeting route, I'd drop queries and entities in favor of something like: !power {{ --@{target|T1|token_name}:|[[?{Damage (@{target|T1|token_name})|1|2|3|4|5|6|7}]] --@{target|T2|token_name}:|[[?{Damage (@{target|T2|token_name})|1|2|3|4|5|6|7}]] --@{target|T3|token_name}:|[[?{Damage (@{target|T3|token_name})|1|2|3|4|5|6|7}]] }} Where to get one target, you just click on a token three times.
HoneyBadger said: Yeah, I do need to work on that at some point. Before turning conditionals into variables. Maybe I'm thinking wrong, but wouldn't the two be simultaneous? In order for it to work with charms, it would have to be called at any place within a given field, rather than the tag name itself. If (and when) that is achieved, it would then be a variable to be used elsewhere, e.g.: separating numerical types of damage out, and adding them together. Then again, my brain is a little bit fried from all of the philosophy and economics/business classes this semester so far.

Edited 1442879104
SeanOG said: HoneyBadger said: Yeah, I do need to work on that at some point. Before turning conditionals into variables. Maybe I'm thinking wrong, but wouldn't the two be simultaneous? In order for it to work with charms, it would have to be called at any place within a given field, rather than the tag name itself. If (and when) that is achieved, it would then be a variable to be used elsewhere, e.g.: separating numerical types of damage out, and adding them together. Then again, my brain is a little bit fried from all of the philosophy and economics/business classes this semester so far. No, with charms, I could manipulate conditional names and charm names to make each one unique.

Edited 1442926526
DK Heinrich
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
damn i keep forgetting that part, thanks again sir.  I was actually going that route at one point - this is that route using your damage dealing vs what I was trying to do (unsuccessfully) - I dont know if this will work yet, but going to try shortly. --hroll|[[ [$UnerringDarts] @{selected|UnerringDarts} + 0d0 ]] --?? $UnerringDarts == 0 ?? !Error2|~CYou have already expended all castings of this spell~C --?? $UnerringDarts > 0 ?? !vs.|~Cvs [[ [$MANY] ?{How Many Targets?|1|2|3} + 0d0]] **Target(s)**~C --?? $UnerringDarts > 0 AND $MANY == 1 ?? @{target|T1|token_name}:|[[?{Damage (@{target|T1|token_name})|1|2|3|4|5|6|7}]] --?? $UnerringDarts > 0 AND $MANY == 2 ?? @{target|T1|token_name}:|[[?{Damage (@{target|T1|token_name})|1|2|3|4|5|6|7}]] --?? $UnerringDarts > 0 AND $MANY == 2 ?? @{target|T2|token_name}:|[[?{Damage (@{target|T2|token_name})|1|2|3|4|5|6|7}]] --?? $UnerringDarts > 0 AND $MANY == 3 ?? @{target|T1|token_name}:|[[?{Damage (@{target|T1|token_name})|1|2|3|4|5|6|7}]] --?? $UnerringDarts > 0 AND $MANY == 3 ?? @{target|T2|token_name}:|[[?{Damage (@{target|T2|token_name})|1|2|3|4|5|6|7}]] --?? $UnerringDarts > 0 AND $MANY == 3 ?? @{target|T3|token_name}:|[[?{Damage (@{target|T3|token_name})|1|2|3|4|5|6|7}]]

Edited 1442932667
DK Heinrich
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
!ammo @{selected|token_id} UnerringDarts -1 !power {{ --charid|@{character_id} --emote|//@{selected|token_name} flicks his writs and seven bits of energy streak away…// --orowbg|#F5DEB3 --erowbg|#FFFFF0 --name|Unerring Darts --leftsub|Long Range ♦ up to 3 Creatures or Objects ♦ Arcana 1 ♦ p.117 --hroll|[[ [$UnerringDarts] @{selected|UnerringDarts} + 0d0 ]]  --?? $UnerringDarts.total > 0 ?? !Blank1| ~~~ --?? $UnerringDarts.total > 0 ?? !vs.| ~C vs [[ [$MANY] ?{How Many Targets?|1|2|3} + 0d0]] **Target(s)** ~C --?? $UnerringDarts.total > 0 ?? !Blank2| ~~~ --?? $UnerringDarts.total == 0 ?? !Blank3| ~~~ --?? $UnerringDarts.total == 0 ?? !Error1|~C**Error**~C  --?? $UnerringDarts.total == 0 ?? !Blank4| ~~~ --?? $UnerringDarts.total == 0 ?? !Error2|~CYou have already expended all castings of this spell~C --?? $UnerringDarts.total > 0 AND $MANY == 1 ?? @{target|T1|token_name}|takes [[?{Damage (@{target|T1|token_name})|1|2|3|4|5|6|7}]] damage --?? $UnerringDarts.total > 0 AND $MANY == 2 ?? @{target|T1|token_name}|takes [[?{Damage (@{target|T1|token_name})|1|2|3|4|5|6|7}]] damage --?? $UnerringDarts.total > 0 AND $MANY == 2 ?? @{target|T2|token_name}|takes [[?{Damage (@{target|T2|token_name})|1|2|3|4|5|6|7}]] damage --?? $UnerringDarts.total > 0 AND $MANY == 3 ?? @{target|T1|token_name}|takes [[?{Damage (@{target|T1|token_name})|1|2|3|4|5|6|7}]] damage --?? $UnerringDarts.total > 0 AND $MANY == 3 ?? @{target|T2|token_name}|takes [[?{Damage (@{target|T2|token_name})|1|2|3|4|5|6|7}]] damage --?? $UnerringDarts.total > 0 AND $MANY == 3 ?? @{target|T3|token_name}|takes [[?{Damage (@{target|T3|token_name})|1|2|3|4|5|6|7}]] damage --?? $UnerringDarts.total > 0 ?? Castings Remaining| [[ @{selected|UnerringDarts} - 1 ]]  }} We have lift off... still have to click 3 targets every time, but that is unavoidable at this point. Thanks again to HB and Aaron for the scripts being used above - and Silvyre for putting up with me having the same problem more than one time!  
Silvyre
Forum Champion
FYI, because multiple tags with the same name will, by default, display only once, you could get away with omitting a Roll Query for number of targets. !ammo @{selected|token_id} UnerringDarts -1 !power {{ --charid|@{character_id} --emote|//@{selected|token_name} flicks his writs and seven bits of energy streak away…// --orowbg|#F5DEB3 --erowbg|#FFFFF0 --name|Unerring Darts --leftsub|Long Range ♦ up to 3 Creatures or Objects ♦ Arcana 1 ♦ p.117 --hroll|[[ [$UnerringDarts] @{selected|UnerringDarts} + 0d0 ]] --?? $UnerringDarts.total == 0 ?? !Blank3| ~~~ --?? $UnerringDarts.total == 0 ?? !Error1|~C**Error**~C --?? $UnerringDarts.total == 0 ?? !Blank4| ~~~ --?? $UnerringDarts.total == 0 ?? !Error2|~CYou have already expended all castings of this spell~C --?? $UnerringDarts.total > 0 ?? @{target|T1|token_name}|takes [[?{Damage (@{target|T1|token_name})|1|2|3|4|5|6|7}]] damage --?? $UnerringDarts.total > 0 ?? @{target|T2|token_name}|takes [[?{Damage (@{target|T2|token_name})|1|2|3|4|5|6|7}]] damage --?? $UnerringDarts.total > 0 ?? @{target|T3|token_name}|takes [[?{Damage (@{target|T3|token_name})|1|2|3|4|5|6|7}]] damage --?? $UnerringDarts.total > 0 ?? Castings Remaining| [[ @{selected|UnerringDarts} - 1 ]] }}
DK Heinrich
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
It is more of a reminder and a safeguard. If they want two targets, but click 3 different guys on accident - they can still pick 2 targets and it will ignore the 3rd target they mistakenlly clicked. Should help with busy maps and in-accurate clicking players :)
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Aha, wasn't sure if this was a personal macro.
DK Heinrich
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
was my last one I needed to do for a learn to play session I am going to try to run soon, pregen characters and such. :)
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I know HB is very busy with important RL stuff right now so i'll throw this out there for anyone else who might be able to help: Disclaimer -  It's been a while since i attempted a complex powercard so please excuse any obvious school boy errors! Context - I've recently done a revamp of Diana's 3.5 sheet to add some repeating fields for various ammunition types (my players have decided to start investing in a variety of arrows, such fun!). Reason - to utilise the new arrows in macros i'm adding a hidden roll (hroll) to my powercard for ranged attacks that uses a query to assign a value to the various arrow types that they have (normal, fire, adamantine, cold iron etc) so that the conditional hit portion can have a $ammo.base == 1 etc prefix to trigger the right damage roll by the arrow type. Actual question - To do the above I'm using AND as well as OR in the conditional, is this allowed? As far as i can tell stacking conditionals works from left to right so as long as i have A  AND B  OR C  it won't crash out early as A is always going to be something while the B and C define the actual hit and can be one or the other? Question the second - I'm also wanting to use a conditional to define my leftsub output... is this allowed? Here is the stripped back (i've left the new calls but removed the standard attack/damage stuff) version of my attempted powercard which currently hangs with a select target prompt :( !power {{ --format|attack --emote|@{selected|token_name} attacks @{target|token_name} —hroll|[[ [$ammo] ?{Ammo Type?|@{selected|repeating_ammunition_0_ammoname},1|@{selected|repeating_ammunition_1_ammoname},2|@{selected|repeating_ammunition_2_ammoname},3|@{selected|repeating_ammunition_3_ammoname},4}]] --name|@{selected|weapon2name} ?? $ammo.base == 1 ?? leftsub|@{selected|repeating_ammunition_0_ammoname} ?? $ammo.base == 2 ?? leftsub|@{selected|repeating_ammunition_1_ammoname} ?? $ammo.base == 3 ?? leftsub|@{selected|repeating_ammunition_2_ammoname} ?? $ammo.base == 4 ?? leftsub|@{selected|repeating_ammunition_3_ammoname} --rightsub|Crit: x@{selected|weapon2critmult} --Attack:|[[ [$att] 1d20 + 8 ]] vs [[ [$tac] 1d0+@{target|armorclass} ]] AC --?? $att.base == 1 ?? !fumble|[[ 1t[misstable] ]] ^^ **Fumble Check:** [[ [$fbl] 1d20 ]] --?? $att.base == 1 AND $fbl.base == 1 ?? !fumbled|[[ 1t[Fumble] ]] --?? $att.base <> 1 AND $att.total < $tac.total ?? !miss|[[ 1t[misstable] ]] --?? $ammo.base == 1 AND $att.base <> 1 AND $att.total >= $tac.total OR $att.base == 20 ?? !hit1|[[ 1t[hittable] ]] ^^ [[1d6]] piercing damage! ^^ **Notes:** @{selected|repeating_ammunition_0_ammonotes} --?? $ammo.base == 2 AND $att.base <> 1 AND $att.total >= $tac.total OR $att.base == 20 ?? !hit2|[[ 1t[hittable] ]] ^^ [[1d6]] piercing damage! ^^ **Notes:** @{selected|repeating_ammunition_1_ammonotes} --?? $ammo.base == 3 AND $att.base <> 1 AND $att.total >= $tac.total OR $att.base == 20 ?? !hit3|[[ 1t[hittable] ]] ^^ [[1d6]] piercing damage! ^^ **Notes:** @{selected|repeating_ammunition_2_ammonotes} --?? $ammo.base == 4 AND $att.base <> 1 AND $att.total >= $tac.total OR $att.base == 20 ?? !hit4|[[ 1t[hittable] ]] ^^ [[1d6]] piercing damage as well as [[@{selected|repeating_ammunition_3_ammoadditionaldamage}]] @{selected|repeating_ammunition_3_ammoname} damage! ^^ **Notes:** @{selected|repeating_ammunition_3_ammonotes} --?? $att.base >= @{selected|weapon2critmin} ?? Critical Threat:| [[ [$crit] 1d20 + 8]] --?? $att.base >= @{selected|weapon2critmin} AND $crit.total >= $tac.total ?? Critical Hit:|Additional [[ 1d6 ]] piercing damage! }}
Try taking out the target information, replacing it with regular info/numbers and see if the macro works that way.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Thanks HB, i posted that when i knew i was going to be away from the computer for a few hours, when I get chance i'll create a minimal case to replicate the effect for testing... spitballing though, is AND as well as OR in a conditional acceptable use? Same with the leftsub?

Edited 1443985726
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Ziechael said: Question the second - I'm also wanting to use a conditional to define my leftsub output... is this allowed? Not yet. I'd nest the leftsubs in the Ammo Type? query.
It might work for leftsub... I dunno. You don't have the -- in front of the conditionals for leftsub. So maybe that's why it was hanging?
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Silvyre said: Ziechael said: Question the second - I'm also wanting to use a conditional to define my leftsub output... is this allowed? Not yet. I'd nest the leftsubs in the Ammo Type? query. No problem, thanks... will just leave that bit out for now. Did a minimum test case for the AND/OR stacked conditionals and can't seem to get it to work at all: !power {{ --name|test --hroll|[[ [$ammo] ?{Ammo Type?|@{selected|repeating_ammunition_0_ammoname},1|@{selected|repeating_ammunition_1_ammoname},2|@{selected|repeating_ammunition_2_ammoname},3|@{selected|repeating_ammunition_3_ammoname},4}]] --attack|[[ [$test] 1d1 + ?{how much?|0} ]] --?? $ammo.base == 1 AND $test.total > 10 OR $test.total < 10 ?? !hit1|Yipee --?? $ammo.base == 2 AND $test.total > 10 OR $test.total < 10 ?? !hit1|Yipee --?? $ammo.base == 3 AND $test.total > 10 OR $test.total < 10 ?? !hit1|Yipee --?? $ammo.base == 4 AND $test.total > 10 OR $test.total < 10 ?? !hit1|Yipee }} Adding 10 to the roll or leaving it as is should give an output of Yipee whereas adding 9 to the roll should have no output... sadly nothing seems to work at all. I know i must be doing something dumb but i don't know what... since removing the hroll and just using the following works as expected: !power {{ --name|test --attack|[[ [$test] 1d1 + ?{how much?|0} ]] --?? $test.base == 1 AND $test.total > 10 OR $test.total < 10 ?? !hit1|Yipee --?? $test.base == 1 AND $test.total > 10 OR $test.total < 10 ?? !hit1|Yipee --?? $test.base == 1 AND $test.total > 10 OR $test.total < 10 ?? !hit1|Yipee --?? $test.base == 1 AND $test.total > 10 OR $test.total < 10 ?? !hit1|Yipee }}
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Perhaps the OR is exclusive ?

Edited 1444015689
Add +0d0 to the end of the ammo roll: --hroll|[[ [$ammo] ?{Ammo Type?|@{selected|repeating_ammunition_0_ammoname},1|@{selected|repeating_ammunition_1_ammoname},2|@{selected|repeating_ammunition_2_ammoname},3|@{selected|repeating_ammunition_3_ammoname},4} +0d0]]
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
SeanOG said: Add +0d0 to the end of the ammo roll: SEE! I told you it would be something basic. Looking back at all my other powercards i can clearly see that i always add 0d0 when setting something like this up lol. Thanks :)
DK Heinrich
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
just a comment for my own sanity (or lack there of) - why dont you have repeating_ammunition_0, 0 --- instead of 1? this would keep all your numbers consistent (0=0, 1=1, etc). you can still have $test == 0 and it works just fine. 
Regarding mixing AND and OR... any conditional with AND will stop immediately when it finds a false statement and any conditional with OR will stop immediately when it finds a true statement
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
DK Heinrich said: just a comment for my own sanity (or lack there of) - why dont you have repeating_ammunition_0, 0 --- instead of 1? this would keep all your numbers consistent (0=0, 1=1, etc). you can still have $test == 0 and it works just fine.  The final product will, my borderline OCD will insist upon it don't worry... most was written before adding the field names since i was in the process of adapting Diana's sheet at the time lol.
Okay on my menus, which I created for my players, I wish make them smaller by putting them on one line, but with the conditionals it becomes a length process and it's better to just leave them as one line per button. So when it's clicked that line vanishes, instead of having of having hordes of code to do it all while in one line. Is there another way I could hide them on one line easily, instead of having over 20 lines of variables for each combination of button?
Zym
Sheet Author
I am trying to write up my power cards so that they just show, damage and condition immunities/resistances and traits, reactions.  Then setting them to whisper myself.  This is so I can select a token and click a macro to show the DM stuff of a monster without having to bring up a character sheet, or search in the MM. However, I put the code '/w gm' in front and of the 'PowerCard' command.  The Power Card ends up not being a whisper. Where would I change in the API Script? That Power Cards are whispered? 
Alexander said: I am trying to write up my power cards so that they just show, damage and condition immunities/resistances and traits, reactions.  Then setting them to whisper myself.  This is so I can select a token and click a macro to show the DM stuff of a monster without having to bring up a character sheet, or search in the MM. However, I put the code '/w gm' in front and of the 'PowerCard' command.  The Power Card ends up not being a whisper. Where would I change in the API Script? That Power Cards are whispered?  Add "--whisper|GM" to the power card and it should sort it out.
Calhanol said: Okay on my menus, which I created for my players, I wish make them smaller by putting them on one line, but with the conditionals it becomes a length process and it's better to just leave them as one line per button. So when it's clicked that line vanishes, instead of having of having hordes of code to do it all while in one line. Is there another way I could hide them on one line easily, instead of having over 20 lines of variables for each combination of button? Without seeing one of these macro's... I have no idea what you're trying to do.
HoneyBadger said: Without seeing one of these macro's... I have no idea what you're trying to do. Well here is what I mean. I've been trying to make them like this: !power {{ --name|Encounter Menu --bgcolor|#440000 --whisper|Hex --title|[[ [$P1] 0d0+@{power-6-level}]][[ [$P2] 0d0+@{power-7-level}]][[ [$P3] 0d0+@{power-18-level}]][[ [$P4] 0d0+@{power-10-level}]][[ [$P5] 0d0+@{power-17-level}]] --?? $P1 > 0 OR $P2 > 0 OR $P3 > 0 ?? !Standard:|~C **Standard Actions** ~C --?? $P1 > 0 AND $P2 > 0 AND $P3 > 0 ?? !1:|~C [@{power-6-name}](!%{Hex|Enc-Std-1}) [@{power-7-name}](!%{Hex|Enc-Std-2}) [@{power-18-name}](!%{Hex|Enc-Std-3}) ~C --?? $P1 > 0 AND $P2 > 0 AND $P3 < 1 ?? !1:|~C [@{power-6-name}](!%{Hex|Enc-Std-1}) [@{power-7-name}](!%{Hex|Enc-Std-2}) ~C --?? $P1 > 0 AND $P2 < 1 AND $P3 > 0 ?? !1:|~C [@{power-6-name}](!%{Hex|Enc-Std-1}) [@{power-18-name}](!%{Hex|Enc-Std-3}) ~C --?? $P1 < 1 AND $P2 > 0 AND $P3 > 0 ?? !1:|~C [@{power-7-name}](!%{Hex|Enc-Std-2}) [@{power-18-name}](!%{Hex|Enc-Std-3}) ~C --?? $P1 > 0 AND $P2 < 1 AND $P3 < 1 ?? !1:|~C [@{power-6-name}](!%{Hex|Enc-Std-1}) ~C --?? $P1 < 1 AND $P2 > 0 AND $P3 < 1 ?? !1:|~C [@{power-7-name}](!%{Hex|Enc-Std-2}) ~C --?? $P1 < 1 AND $P2 < 1 AND $P3 > 0 ?? !1:|~C [@{power-18-name}](!%{Hex|Enc-Std-3}) ~C --?? @{power-15-level} > 0 ?? !Move:|~C **Move Action** ~C --?? @{power-15-level} > 0 ?? !2:|~C [@{power-15-name}](!%{Hex|S-W}) ~C --?? $P4 > 0 OR $P5 > 0 ?? !Minor:|~C **Minor Action** ~C --?? $P4 > 0 ?? !3a:|~C [@{power-10-name} x@{power-10-level}](!%{Hex|Heal}) ~C --?? $P5 > 0 ?? !3b:|~C [@{power-17-name}](!%{Hex|Race-Enc}) ~C --?? @{power-5-level} > 0 ?? !No:|~C **No Action** ~C --?? @{power-5-level} > 0 ?? !4:|~C [@{power-5-name}](!%{Hex|Back-Enc}) ~C }} If I have too many buttons it's just going to be way too much effort I think. so I've left them like the one below. !power {{ --name|Encounter Menu --bgcolor|#440000 --whisper|Shenivix --?? @{power-5-level} > 0 OR @{power-6-level} > 0 OR @{power-20-level} > 0 OR @{power-9-level} > 0 ?? !Standard:|~C **Standard Actions** ~C --?? @{power-5-level} > 0 ?? !1:|~C [@{power-5-name}](!%{Shenivix|Enc-1}) ~C --?? @{power-6-level} > 0 ?? !2:|~C [@{power-6-name}](!%{Shenivix|Enc-2}) ~C --?? @{power-20-level} > 0 ?? !3:|~C [@{power-20-name}](!%{Shenivix|Enc-3}) ~C --?? @{power-9-level} > 0 ?? !5:|~C [@{power-9-name}](!%{Shenivix|Enc-4}) ~C --?? @{power-18-level} > 0 ?? !Move:|~C **Move Actions** ~C --?? @{power-18-level} > 0 ?? !4:|~C [@{power-18-name}](!%{Shenivix|S-W}) ~C --?? @{power-10-level} > 0 ?? !Minor:|~C **Minor Action** ~C --?? @{power-10-level} > 0 ?? !6:|~C [@{power-10-name}](!%{Shenivix|Enc-5}) ~C }} It's just a shame it takes more space, since it's one per line.

Edited 1444228551
DK Heinrich
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
ok -this got me thinking about putting API buttons on my !powercards... and this is where i got stumped. If anyone can push be over the hump I will continue treking on :) !power {{ --orowbg|#F5DEB3 --erowbg|#FFFFF0 --name|B-R8’s Spell Book --leftsub|♦ --Arcane Armor:|[Arcane Armor](!%{B-R8|04-Arcane-Armor}) --Evade:|[Evade](!%{B-R8|06-Evade) --Magic Dart:|[Magic Dart](!%{B-R8|07-Magic-Dart}) --Magic Lock:|[Magic Lock](!%{B-R8|05-Magic-Lock}) --Sense Magic:|[Sense Magic](!%{B-R8|03-Sense-Magic}) --Secure Site:|[Secure Site](!%{B-R8|02-Secure-Site}) --Unerring Darts:|[Unerring Darts](!%{B-R8|08-Unerring-Darts) }} gets me this (instead of pretty pink buttons to push)

Edited 1444229770
Silvyre
Forum Champion
!power {{ --whisper|self --$See:| <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/2378264/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/2378264/</a> --orowbg|#F5DEB3 --erowbg|#FFFFF0 --name|B-R8’s Spell Book --leftsub|♦ --!Arcane Armor:|[**Arcane Armor**](!&amp;#13;&amp;#37;{B-R8|04-Arcane-Armor}) --!Evade:|[**Evade**](!&amp;#13;&amp;#37;{B-R8|06-Evade}) --!Magic Dart:|[**Magic Dart**](!&amp;#13;&amp;#37;{B-R8|07-Magic-Dart}) --!Magic Lock:|[**Magic Lock**](!&amp;#13;&amp;#37;{B-R8|05-Magic-Lock}) --!Sense Magic:|[**Sense Magic**](!&amp;#13;&amp;#37;{B-R8|03-Sense-Magic}) --!Secure Site:|[**Secure Site**](!&amp;#13;&amp;#37;{B-R8|02-Secure-Site}) --!Unerring Darts:|[**Unerring Darts**](!&amp;#13;&amp;#37;{B-R8|08-Unerring-Darts}) }}

Edited 1444229768
DK Heinrich
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
what is the &#13 stand for? I could not find it on the list I have?&nbsp; and what does the **xyz** do inside the [ ] ? (trying to learn why not just how... in theory) and Thanks again sir! EDIT: grrr - copy & paste - and got this output
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Sorry, sorry, it's fixed.
DK Heinrich
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
ahh damnit, I remember reading about the whisper back when you posted that. Now its rocking!&nbsp;
Silvyre
Forum Champion
DK Heinrich said: what is the &#13 stand for? I could not find it on the list I have? Carriage return. Check out this Wiki page . DK Heinrich said: and what does the **xyz** do inside the [ ] ? Just makes the button's label text bold for aesthetic purposes (I hid the tag names to reduce redundancy). Glad it's working now.

Edited 1444233078
DK Heinrich
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
The fruits of your assistance... (EDIT: Added in castings per day that change as used (with !ammo script))&nbsp; !power {{ --orowbg|#F5DEB3 --erowbg|#FFFFF0 --name|**Spellbook** --leftsub|**Power: 1**&nbsp; --whisper|self --!Blank1|~~~ --!Rank0|~C**Rank 0 Spells**~C --!Blank2|~~~ --!Spells0|[[ @{B-R8|ArcaneArmor} + 0d0 ]] [**Arcane Armor**](!&#13;&#37;{B-R8|04-Arcane-Armor}) ^^ [[ @{B-R8|MagicDart} + 0d0 ]] [**Magic Dart**](!&#13;&#37;{B-R8|07-Magic-Dart}) &nbsp;^^ [[ @{B-R8|MagicLock} + 0d0 ]] [**Magic Lock**](!&#13;&#37;{B-R8|05-Magic-Lock}) ^^ [[ @{B-R8|SenseMagic} + 0d0 ]] [**Sense Magic**](!&#13;&#37;{B-R8|03-Sense-Magic}) ^^ [[ @{B-R8|SecureSite} + 0d0 ]] [**Secure Site**](!&#13;&#37;{B-R8|02-Secure-Site}) --!Blank3|~~~ --!Rank1|~C**Rank 1 Spells**~C --!Blank4|~~~ --!Spells1|[[ @{B-R8|Evade} + 0d0 ]] [**Evade**](!&#13;&#37;{B-R8|06-Evade}) ^^ [[ @{B-R8|UnerringDarts} + 0d0 ]] [**Unerring Darts**](!&#13;&#37;{B-R8|08-Unerring-Darts}) }}
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Ooh, well done.
DK Heinrich
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Thanks!&nbsp;
Cool. Shame we can't easily style the buttons.
DK Heinrich
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
HoneyBadger said: Cool. Shame we can't easily style the buttons. oh no kidding! would kick ass to be able to round the corners and tweak the colors to match other stuff :) and thanks! :)
HoneyBadger said: Cool. Shame we can't easily style the buttons. Only with Stylish overlay, and its just for the viewer. If EVERYONE in the game used the same Stylish overlay, it would complete the illusion. I do it for my own personal DM whispered macros

Edited 1444254654
Here's a version I have currently for my Player's 4E Campaign, the one I'm showing is the Wizard's Daily menu. I'm not happy with it, but it's the best I can do without it becoming overall complicated I feel. This is before he picks the 3 out of 6 spells he can use that day. Since I make them vanish on use or when they are unavailable, via the ammo API, I've noticed I would have maybe 30 lines for different combinations of spells used if I tried to put them on one line. I wish I could space them closer or make it smaller overall or use multiple colours to dictate titles ect.. !power {{ --name|Daily Menu --bgcolor|#444444 --whisper|Fren --orowbg|#CEC7B6 --erowbg|#CEC7B6 --?? @{power-10-level} &gt; 0 OR @{power-25-level} &gt; 0 OR @{power-11-level} &gt; 0 OR @{power-12-level} &gt; 0 OR @{power-15-level} &gt; 0 OR @{power-13-level} &gt; 0 ?? !Blank1|~~~ --?? @{power-10-level} &gt; 0 OR @{power-25-level} &gt; 0 OR @{power-11-level} &gt; 0 OR @{power-12-level} &gt; 0 OR @{power-15-level} &gt; 0 OR @{power-13-level} &gt; 0 ?? !Standard:|~C **Standard Actions** ~C --?? @{power-10-level} &gt; 0 OR @{power-25-level} &gt; 0 OR @{power-11-level} &gt; 0 OR @{power-12-level} &gt; 0 OR @{power-15-level} &gt; 0 OR @{power-13-level} &gt; 0 ?? !Blank2|~~~ --?? @{power-10-level} &gt; 0 ?? !1:|~C [@{power-10-name}](!%{Fren|Day-1}) ~C --?? @{power-25-level} &gt; 0 ?? !3:|~C [@{power-25-name} via Wand](!%{Fren|Day-3}) ~C --?? @{power-11-level} &gt; 0 ?? !4:|~C [@{power-11-name}](!%{Fren|Day-4}) ~C --?? @{power-12-level} &gt; 0 ?? !5:|~C [@{power-12-name}](!%{Fren|Day-5}) ~C --?? @{power-15-level} &gt; 0 ?? !6:|~C [@{power-15-name}](!%{Fren|Day-6}) ~C --?? @{power-13-level} &gt; 0 ?? !7:|~C [@{power-13-name}](!%{Fren|Day-7}) ~C --?? @{power-9-level} &gt; 0 ?? !Blank3|~~~ --?? @{power-9-level} &gt; 0 ?? !Minor:|~C **Minor Actions** ~C --?? @{power-9-level} &gt; 0 ?? !Blank4|~~~ --?? @{power-9-level} &gt; 0 ?? !2:|~C [@{power-9-name}](!%{Fren|Day-2}) ~C }} Before any spells are removed or used.
+1
Silvyre
Forum Champion
HoneyBadger said: Cool. Shame we can't easily style the buttons. I like to style ACB's using Markdown code tags and/or PowerCards' tags (e.g. font size , font face ).

Edited 1444306232
Ravenknight
KS Backer
I have noticed that I can't use Powercards III together with the Mapdiscovery script. Anyone else ran into this?

Edited 1444313840
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I was inspired by&nbsp; Ed's template based gambling games to see if i could replicate them with powercards which obviously I could since powercards are awesome :) Probably could be cleaner but they work so if anyone wants them here they are (more coming later): Roulette: !power {{ --emote|@{selected|token_name} tries their luck with the wheel. --name|Roulette --hroll|[[ [$type] ?{Wager Type?|Odd (x2),1|Even (x2),2|Red (x2),3|Green (x2),4|Specific Number (x35),5|1-12 (x3),6|13-24 (x3),7|25-36 (x3),8|0 (x50),9} +0d0]] --?? $type.total == 1 ?? !choice1|**Choice:** Odd --?? $type.total == 2 ?? !choice2|**Choice:** Even --?? $type.total == 3 ?? !choice3|**Choice:** Red --?? $type.total == 4 ?? !choice4|**Choice:** Green --?? $type.total == 5 ?? !choice5|**Choice:** Number [[ [$num] ?{Which Number (1-36)?|1} + 0d0]] --?? $type.total == 6 ?? !choice6|**Choice:** 1-12 --?? $type.total == 7 ?? !choice7|**Choice:** 13-24 --?? $type.total == 8 ?? !choice8|**Choice:** 25-36 --?? $type.total == 9 ?? !choice9|**Choice:** 0 --Wager|[[ [$bet] ?{How Much?|5} +0d0]]gp --!spinemote|**Good luck ladies and gentlemen!** --Result|[[ [$spin] 1d37cs3cs5cs7cs9cs11cs13cs15cs17cs19cs21cs23cs25cs27cs29cs31cs33cs35cf2cf4cf6cf8cf10cf12cf14cf16cf18cf20cf22cf24cf26cf28cf30cf32cf34cf36-1]] --?? $type == 1 AND $spin % 2 ?? !loser1|**No win this time** --?? $type == 2 AND $spin ~% 2 ?? !loser2|**No win this time** --?? $type == 3 AND $spin % 2 ?? !loser3|**No win this time** --?? $type == 4 AND $spin ~% 2 ?? !loser4|**No win this time** --?? $type == 5 AND $spin &lt;&gt; $num ?? !loser5|**No win this time** --?? $type == 6 AND $spin &gt; 12 ?? !loser5|**No win this time** --?? $type == 7 AND $spin &lt; 13 OR $spin &gt; 24 ?? !loser5|**No win this time** --?? $type == 8 AND $spin &lt; 25 ?? !loser5|**No win this time** --?? $type == 9 AND $spin &lt;&gt; 0 ?? !loser5|**No win this time** --?? $type == 1 AND $spin ~% 2 ?? !winner1|**You win** ^^ Your prize = [[ ?{How Much?}*2]]gp --?? $type == 2 AND $spin % 2 ?? !winner2|**You win** ^^ Your prize = [[ ?{How Much?}*2]]gp --?? $type == 3 AND $spin ~% 2 ?? !winner3|**You win** ^^ Your prize = [[ ?{How Much?}*2]]gp --?? $type == 4 AND $spin % 2 ?? !winner4|**You win** ^^ Your prize = [[ ?{How Much?}*2]]gp --?? $type == 5 AND $spin == $num ?? !winner5|**You win** ^^ Your prize = [[ ?{How Much?}*35]]gp --?? $type == 6 AND $spin &gt; 0 AND $spin &lt;13 ?? !winner6|**You win** ^^ Your prize = [[ ?{How Much?}*3]]gp --?? $type == 7 AND $spin &gt; 12 AND $spin &lt; 25 ?? !winner7|**You win** ^^ Your prize = [[ ?{How Much?}*3]]gp --?? $type == 8 AND $spin &gt; 24 ?? !winner8|**You win** ^^ Your prize = [[ ?{How Much?}*3]]gp --?? $type == 9 AND $spin == 0 ?? !winner9|**You win** ^^ Your prize = [[ ?{How Much?}*50]]gp }} In Between: !power {{ --emote|@{selected|token_name} tries their luck at the ‘In Between’ table --name|In Between --leftsub|Odds --rightsub|5/2 --Rules|Centre die must be between the outer rolls. Ties lose. If the outer rolls match you lose. --Wager|[[ [$bet] ?{How Much?|5} + 0d0]]gp --!blurb|**Come on for papa!!!** --Rolls|[[ [$r1] 1d20cs&gt;21cf&gt;1]] • [[ [$r2] 1d20cs&gt;1cf&gt;1]] • [[ [$r3] 1d20cs&gt;21cf&gt;1]] --?? $r2 &lt; $r3 AND $r2 &gt; $r1 AND $r1 &lt;&gt; $r3 ?? Winner!|Your winnings: [[floor(?{How Much?}*5/2)]]gp --?? $r2 &gt; $r3 AND $r2 &lt; $r1 AND $r1 &lt;&gt; $r3 ?? Winner!|Your winnings: [[floor(?{How Much?}*5/2)]]gp --?? $r1 == $r3 OR $r2 == $r1 OR $r2 == $r3 ?? Loser!|Better luck next time }} Zowie Slot Machine (big payout, can be reduced to a 1d6/reel variation easily enough) !power {{ --emote|@{selected|token_name} tries their luck on the big slot machine. --name|Zowie Slot Machine --Wager|[[?{How Much?|5} + 0d0]]gp --!stuff|You pull the big handle and stand back as the clockwork ticks away inside. ^^ Eventually the reels stop, one by one: --Result|[[ [$r1] 1d8 ]] | [[ [$r2] 1d8 ]] | [[ [$r3] 1d8 ]] --?? $r1 == 6 AND $r2 == 6 AND $r3 == 1 ?? !win1|**Ding Ding Ding** ^^ You win [[?{How Much?}*2]]gp --?? $r1 == 6 AND $r2 == 1 AND $r3 == 6 ?? !win1a|**Ding Ding Ding** ^^ You win [[?{How Much?}*2]]gp --?? $r1 == 1 AND $r2 == 6 AND $r3 == 6 ?? !win1b|**Ding Ding Ding** ^^ You win [[?{How Much?}*2]]gp --?? $r1 == 6 AND $r2 == 6 AND $r3 == 2 ?? !win2|**Ding Ding Ding** ^^ You win [[?{How Much?}*4]]gp --?? $r1 == 6 AND $r2 == 2 AND $r3 == 6 ?? !win2a|**Ding Ding Ding** ^^ You win [[?{How Much?}*4]]gp --?? $r1 == 2 AND $r2 == 6 AND $r3 == 6 ?? !win2b|**Ding Ding Ding** ^^ You win [[?{How Much?}*4]]gp --?? $r1 == 6 AND $r2 == 6 AND $r3 == 3 ?? !win3|**Ding Ding Ding** ^^ You win [[?{How Much?}*6]]gp --?? $r1 == 6 AND $r2 == 3 AND $r3 == 6 ?? !win3a|**Ding Ding Ding** ^^ You win [[?{How Much?}*6]]gp --?? $r1 == 3 AND $r2 == 6 AND $r3 == 6 ?? !win3b|**Ding Ding Ding** ^^ You win [[?{How Much?}*6]]gp --?? $r1 == 6 AND $r2 == 6 AND $r3 == 4 ?? !win4|**Ding Ding Ding** ^^ You win [[?{How Much?}*8]]gp --?? $r1 == 6 AND $r2 == 4 AND $r3 == 6 ?? !win4a|**Ding Ding Ding** ^^ You win [[?{How Much?}*8]]gp --?? $r1 == 4 AND $r2 == 6 AND $r3 == 6 ?? !win4b|**Ding Ding Ding** ^^ You win [[?{How Much?}*8]]gp --?? $r1 == 6 AND $r2 == 6 AND $r3 == 5 ?? !win5|**Ding Ding Ding** ^^ You win [[?{How Much?}*10]]gp --?? $r1 == 6 AND $r2 == 5 AND $r3 == 6 ?? !win5a|**Ding Ding Ding** ^^ You win [[?{How Much?}*10]]gp --?? $r1 == 5 AND $r2 == 6 AND $r3 == 6 ?? !win5b|**Ding Ding Ding** ^^ You win [[?{How Much?}*10]]gp --?? $r1 == 6 AND $r2 == 6 AND $r3 == 7 ?? !win6|**Ding Ding Ding** ^^ You win [[?{How Much?}*12]]gp --?? $r1 == 6 AND $r2 == 7 AND $r3 == 6 ?? !win6a|**Ding Ding Ding** ^^ You win [[?{How Much?}*12]]gp --?? $r1 == 7 AND $r2 == 6 AND $r3 == 6 ?? !win6b|**Ding Ding Ding** ^^ You win [[?{How Much?}*12]]gp --?? $r1 == 6 AND $r2 == 6 AND $r3 == 8 ?? !win7|**Ding Ding Ding** ^^ You win [[?{How Much?}*15]]gp --?? $r1 == 6 AND $r2 == 8 AND $r3 == 6 ?? !win7a|**Ding Ding Ding** ^^ You win [[?{How Much?}*15]]gp --?? $r1 == 8 AND $r2 == 6 AND $r3 == 6 ?? !win7b|**Ding Ding Ding** ^^ You win [[?{How Much?}*15]]gp --?? $r1 == 1 AND $r2 == 1 AND $r3 == 1 ?? !win8|**Ding Ding Ding** ^^ You win [[?{How Much?}*8]]gp --?? $r1 == 2 AND $r2 == 2 AND $r3 == 2 ?? !win9|**Ding Ding Ding** ^^ You win [[?{How Much?}*12]]gp --?? $r1 == 3 AND $r2 == 3 AND $r3 == 3 ?? !win10|**Ding Ding Ding** ^^ You win [[?{How Much?}*14]]gp --?? $r1 == 4 AND $r2 == 4 AND $r3 == 4 ?? !win11|**Ding Ding Ding** ^^ You win [[?{How Much?}*16]]gp --?? $r1 == 5 AND $r2 == 5 AND $r3 == 5 ?? !win12|**Ding Ding Ding** ^^ You win [[?{How Much?}*20]]gp --?? $r1 == 6 AND $r2 == 6 AND $r3 == 6 ?? !win13|**Ding Ding Ding** ^^ You win [[?{How Much?}*24]]gp --?? $r1 == 7 AND $r2 == 7 AND $r3 == 7 ?? !win14|**JACKPOT** ^^ You win [[?{How Much?}*50]]gp --?? $r1 == 8 AND $r2 == 8 AND $r3 == 8 ?? !win15|**ZOWIE!!!** ^^ You win [[?{How Much?}*100]]gp }} Find the Lady - simple card game with variable luck based win rate !power {{ --emote|@{selected|token_name} watches closely as the dealer swaps the cards time and time again... --name|Find the Lady --Wager|[[?{How Much?|5} + 0d0]]gp --!blurb|The dealers hands flash through a well practiced routine, with a deep breath you point to the card you believe to be ‘The Lady’ --hrolls|[[ [$res] 1d20 + 0d0 ]] [[ [$tar] 1d20 + 5 ]] --?? $res &gt;= $tar ?? Win!|You find the lady and win [[?{How Much?}*2]]gp --?? $res &lt; $tar ?? Lose|The lady eludes you this time. }}
DK Heinrich
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Calhanol said: &nbsp;I wish I could space them closer or make it smaller overall or use multiple colours to dictate titles ect.. Try them without the ~C (center) -- for me it got rid of the extra padding between each (space closer together), and I liked the tighter look better than the centered look. Its also why I moved my 'remaining castings' to the front of the spell instead of behind it -- it kept the natural left format consistent.&nbsp;
DK Heinrich
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Love the gambling Z - I will have to steal those at some point.&nbsp;

Edited 1444313886
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
DK Heinrich said: Love the gambling Z - I will have to steal those at some point.&nbsp; All credit goes to Ed for the idea and the mechanics, i've just expanded some ideas and 'powercarded' them ;) Got some slot machines coming later... ... added, and through in a simple 'find the lady' game too :)

Edited 1444337153
Ziechael said: DK Heinrich said: Love the gambling Z - I will have to steal those at some point.&nbsp; All credit goes to Ed for the idea and the mechanics, i've just expanded some ideas and 'powercarded' them ;) Got some slot machines coming later... Thanks for the shout out. I'm happy they were an inspiration! Just need to add the dinging sounds and we have a real casino!