Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

A little help friends please

My sound  for the jukebox has stopped working last week with no provocation from my side. I can still hear it working on my players side from my side and no its not my master volume it's all the way up. lol I have not installed any new programs or extensions I have cleared my browsing data. This is my info Operating System Windows Windows NT 10.0 Screen Resolution 1366 x 768 Web Browser Chrome 46.0.2479.0 Browser Size 1366 x 681 IP Address [blanked for your protection] Color Depth 24 bit Javascript Enabled Flash Version 18.0.-1 Cookies Enabled Thank you for your time GAME ON
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Hello Elmo (Tickle me?), sorry you are having a problem. Your issue sounds similar to what happened in this  thread . Give it a read and follow the instructions. If that doesn't help we can start on the Audio/Visual troubleshooting.  Audio/Visual troubleshooting: Please view and follow all of the instructions on the Audio Visual Troubleshooting wiki page, it should help you. If the wiki does not solve your problem, head back over to this thread and let us know any additional details to help us further figure out your issue. If this does not help please refer to the General troubleshooting. General Troubleshooting: Can you please follow Steps 1-3 of our Solving Technical Issues wiki page, taking special care to temporarily disable all browser add-ons and extensions, temporarily pause your anti-virus, and try switching browsers (for Chrome/Firefox specific issues) to see if one of those components is causing the problem. If all of that fails, please follow Step 4 , including posting all of the necessary information, so that we can further assist you.
1st - thanks for responding  2nd - I followed all the steps that you pointed to in the "thread" and the "steps 1-3" being the steps 1 to 9 and your "step 4" I got nothing. Im afraid to use and manipulate the api console as I might mess something up and not know how to fix it lol. please help. thank you in advance for your time Shaun the non-ticklish elmo
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Ok then let me bump this up to someone more experienced with the coding.
ty 
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Can you paste a console log from step 4 of the guide Pat provided?
The problem seems to have solved itself, I don't know how but it did at least at the moment but thank you for responding Steve. If I have a further problem I'll get back to you brudda k..............
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Thanks for the update, since the issue has gone away i'll close this thread but feel free to make a new one should you have any other problems.