A few decades in the future most of earth is ruled by konglomerates and MegaCorps, which dedicate the course humanity would follow in the future. The Genesaya-MegaCorp has one specific dream in mind, though to achive it it needs good security forces as everyone wants to get their hands on the megacorps ressources and tech. to respond to such dangers, genesaya created the storm division, their very own security force. Armed and armored to respond to any threat that could come up. Of course the standard shakedown in the slums of New Koga City is nothing to be worried about for the 11th squad and their crew members or wil it hold some surpises for the heroes!?! This is a homebrew of mine, very roughly based on the GURPS RPG system. The players will take control of the 11th squad during the mentioned shakedown in the slums of New Koga. The setting is build in a way that supports both types of players, those who want to do good and the other kind....if you are interested hit me up and i send you the rulebook. As for who i am. Well i am a proffesional idiot normaly, but i get well build campaigns together and am otherwhise a nice enough guy for new guys. Also i a from swizerland and have a little language problem but i am mroe than literate enough to talk to you guys.