I've read through the posts and FAQs regarding the premium content in the Library so I understand the pricing and payment model behind it. I am extremely interested in supporting Roll20 and am even considering the Mentor subscription level. However, $99 is a little hard to justify without the addition of some level of included premium Library content. Wouldnt it be possible to include $15 worth of premium Library content with the subscription? Roll20 could just pay the artist on behalf of the Roll20 customer. I could pick what I wanted, download it to my library and you pay the artist on my behalf. Every year when I renew, I can another $15 of included premium content. Another option would be to higher on a part freelance graphic artist to make official Roll20 content. Then you own it and can do what you want with it. Any thought about contacting the major publishing companies like Wizards and Piazo to see if they would develop content for Roll20? I want to see this product succeed but Library content is key for me. Especially for $99 a year. To Continued Success! -Chris