Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

A question for Other GMs or players who have dealt with parties who cannot agree

Edited 1447229786
I recently had an Issue as a GM and I was hoping for some Crowd sourced wisdom. The party ran into a location in a semi sandbox campaign where they were obviously over matched by the foes. I had let them know several times in the past this was an option for this iteration of the campaign. Now one particular player noticed this was a Bad location and he wanted very badly not to be here, however the rest of players continued on.  They they were given a few options where retreat or altering their plans were a very good option but however the rest wanted to press on. Well, we are at the crux of the matter, the player felt that if he decided to retreat without the party he would have to give up his character he enjoyed and re-roll, however No-one wants to put up someone as Party lead and follow their choices they like the voting but some people feel their not getting heard, I could use some advice on this Has any of you found an adequate solution for this or has any Gm's found an easier way to deal with mass disagreement in a party Thanks in Advance
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
The Roll20 Forums exist to discuss topics directly related to the use of the Roll20 program. Better places for this discussion would be /r/rpg , /r/Roll20 , or rpg.stackexchange .