Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Greytale's Dungeon Blanks 2 tiles, set Dimensions, Align to grid

Phoxounet
Sheet Author
Translator
Hi ! I tried to make dungeons with this tiles set. It is a very smart solution to quickly make dungeons. Congrats to Greg Taylor ;) I still an annoying problem. Maybe I missed something. I add several tiles to the map. Unfortunaly, I was not able to find a way to correctly set the page so that a tile directly snap to the grid at the right scale. I found that I had to set dimention from 2x2 to 6x6 and everything is perfect. So I tried to group all tiles and to set dimension or align to the grid but only one tile is affected by the change in this way. Is there a way to set dimension to all items of a group at the same time ? Or did I miss something so that tiles should fit perfectly in the grid ? Regards ;)
If you drag them to the map layer, they should pop out at the proper 70px square size.

Edited 1447532537
Phoxounet
Sheet Author
Translator
Unfortunally, they don't. :( When I drag an item from this purchase to the map layer, dimensions are set to 2x2 and I have to set it to 6x6 so that the grid of the items matches the page grid.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Vince said: I think drag/drop images has always been a little "wonky". I noticed that wether you drag the same image from your Art Library or from an image search in the sidebar, it will be skewed differently for each. I just plan on resizing and using copy/paste to replicate the new dimensions. buggy?
Phoxounet
Sheet Author
Translator
This is not what is happening to me. I can drag these items from anywhere, they always fit to 1x1 on the map, no matter what the size of the item should be.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Phoxounet said: This is not what is happening to me. I can drag these items from anywhere, they always fit to 1x1 on the map, no matter what the size of the item should be. I posted the gif above just to show that there seems to be inconsistencies with the "expected" behavior of drag/drop images.  I feel your pain although I don't have a solution.  ;-(
Phoxounet
Sheet Author
Translator
Well. I did some tests. Items in the library are automatically setted to 120x10 px. I Downloaded the tile set and unzip the files : they have the correct 420x420 px size. So I think the problem is that the library sets the file to 120x120, no matter what the original size is...