Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Problems after the latest update.

Edited 1447548458
Hi, I'm using PowerCards script along with Ammo script and everything was fine the day before the update and after the update some of them are not working, but some are working. I keep getting the error with some of the PowerCards macros that I wasn't getting before, and when I asked in the forum for PowerCards and they are able to use them just fine. Here is the error that I'm getting: Here is one of the macros that doesn't work: !power {{ --charid|@{character_id} --emote|**@{selected|token_name}** aims bow at target! --format|ambrose --name|Short Bow --leftsub|Action --rightsub|Range 80/320 --!|**Ambrose** fires ?{Arrows fired|1} arrows(s) and has [[@{Arrows}-1]] arrows remaining. --target_list|@{target| |token_id} --Attack|~R[[ [$Atk] @{AtkRoll} + @{Melee To Hit} +4 ]] vs. [[0+ %%AC%% ]] (AC) (%%token_name%%)~R --?? $Atk.total >= @{target| |bar3} AND $Atk.base <= 20 ?? Hit|~R[[ [NH] d6 +@{STR} +4 ]] ~R --?? $Atk.total < @{target| |bar3} AND $Atk.base < 20 ?? !Miss| ~C$$#ff0000|**You Missed!**$$~C --?? $Atk.base == 20 ?? Critical Hit|~R[[ [NH] d6]]~R --?? $Atk.total >= @{target| |bar3} AND $Atk.base <= 20 ?? Properties|~RPiercing, Ammunition, 2-Handed~R --?? $Atk.total < @{target| |bar3} AND $Atk.base == 1 ?? !Miss *1:|You missed horribly: ^^^^ $$#ff0000|**[[1t[Critical-Miss-Ranged] [txt] ]]**$$ }} !ammo @{selected|token_id} Arrows -?{How many arrows?|1} Here is one that does work: !power {{ --charid|@{character_id} --emote|**@{selected|token_name}** swings sword at target! --format|ambrose --name|Short Sword --leftsub|Action --rightsub|Reach 5 ft. --target_list|@{target| |token_id} --Attack|~R[[ [$Atk] @{AtkRoll} + @{Melee To Hit} ]] vs. [[0+ %%AC%% ]] (AC) (%%token_name%%)~R --?? $Atk.total >= @{target| |bar3} AND $Atk.base <= 20 ?? Hit|~R[[ [NH] d6 +@{STR} ]] ~R --?? $Atk.total < @{target| |bar3} AND $Atk.base < 20 ?? !Miss| ~C$$#ff0000|**You Missed!**$$~C --?? $Atk.base == 20 ?? Critical Hit|~R[[ [NH] d6]]~R --?? $Atk.total >= @{target| |bar3} AND $Atk.base <= 20 ?? Properties|~RPiercing, Finesse, Light~R --?? $Atk.total < @{target| |bar3} AND $Atk.base == 1 ?? !Miss *1:|You missed horribly: ^^^^ $$#ff0000|**[[1t[Critical-Miss-Melee] [txt] ]]**$$ }} To reproduce the problem you just need to select the character, select the token action (Attack) and select  Short Bow button. Or any of the spell book token actions.  The setup I have is: Browser + version: Chrome 46.0.2490.86 Operating System: Windows 10 Pro Javascript: Enabled Cookies: Enabled Screen Resolution: 1366 x 768 Browser Size: 1292 x 683 Color Depth: 24 bit Flash Version: 19.0.-1 Any help with this would be appreciated. EDIT: I also tried to re-type the macro from scratch and still getting the same error message. Script writer said that this code shouldn't even come up for this instance because: "There are only four instances of e.replace in the PowerCards script and they're all part of the emote.replace, not e.replace by itself." EDIT 2:  Ok, so I went through incrementally and it's giving the error when I try to add this part of the code: --!|**Cairo** throws ?{Daggers thrown|1} dagger(s) and has [[@{Daggers}-1]] daggers remaining. Specifically when adding the [[@{Daggers} -1]]. With or without the -1. EDIT 3: Ok, problem solved. Every Ability that I added to the character sheets on the day of (or just before) the Dev update is the problem. If I delete and re-add the Abilities they work just fine.
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
For testing purposes, it would be helpful if you could create a macro that is as short as possible while still causing the error.&nbsp; Additionally, is this on the Development server or the Production server?&nbsp; We're going to need you to do a few things for us, things that sometimes fix issues for users before more extensive troubleshooting is needed. Can you please follow Steps 1-3 of our Solving Technical Issues checklist (confirm you're using the latest non-test version of Firefox or Chrome; turn off all extensions, addons, and anti-virus; and clear your cache) to see if one of those components is causing the problem? We can only help if we can recreate your issue, so it is important that you follow each step. If doing that fixes the issue, just let us know. Otherwise, move on to Step 4 , and we'll need all that information, in addition to a link to the game (in the form of <a href="https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/xxxxxx/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/xxxxxx/</a> , not a join link) to further assist you.
Thanks GenKitty, I've figured out the problem as per edits on previous post. This post can be listed as resolved.