Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Bug] Radio Buttons without fieldset reset on production

Edited 1447596787
The radio buttons I do use on my custom charactersheet do reset. They are not wrapped inside of a fieldset. The bug appears: Chrome Internet Explorer Only on the production server Only as long as they are not wrapped inside of a fieldset Even with all scripts disabled Behaviour Select radiobutton X Selection resets to last value Y Select radiobutton X Value stored Expected Behaviour Select radiobutton X Value stored Wrapping the buttons in a fieldset does remove this problem but it adds various other problems (breaking the css tabs wizardry, breaking autocalc fields inside of it, problems with fieldsets in fieldsets for repeating sections). On the developement server the sheet works fine. The bug does not appear for all radio button groups. I use two: One for the "class" of the character and one for the "tab". The code is both times the same. The "tab" radio buttons reset. Manually deleting the attributes used did solve the problem. Possible reason for the bug, it could be that something lead to duplicate attributes maybe, this is the reason I consider the most likely? Edit: Working through the most important characters there is definetly a bug duplicating the attributes, some of the characters have half a dozen "tab variables" oO
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
This doesn't look like something the standard troubleshooting guide can help with, but it certainly won't hurt anything either. The stuff from Step 4 is going to be the most important, but if you could pretty please humor me by doing steps 1-3 first that would just make my day :) Can you please follow Steps 1-3 of our Solving Technical Issues checklist (confirm you're using the latest non-test version of Firefox or Chrome and if possible test your situation in both browsers; turn off all extensions, addons, and anti-virus; and clear your cache) to see if one of those components is causing the problem? We can only help if we can recreate your issue, so it is important that you follow each step. If doing that fixes the issue, just let us know. Otherwise, move on to Step 4 , and we'll need all that information, in addition to a link to the game (in the form of <a href="https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/xxxxxx/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/xxxxxx/</a> , not a join link) to further assist you.