Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Edge of the Empire dice stopped working

Edited 1447617976
My group and I have been using the EoTE character sheet (API) for many months now, but when we used it this past game (last Thursday the 12th), we could not roll using the character sheets. I have tried clearing the chat archive as has been suggested, but to no avail. Whenever we click one of the 'd20' buttons on the character sheet, we get the following message in the chat window. TypeError: e.replace is not a function We can manually roll with no problems, using a chat command similar to the following: !eed 2y 2g 3p We get the dice pictures and the proper cancellation results as we would expect. Also, on an unrelated note, is it normal for the 7 ovals the be blank?  It took us a while to figure out that they were for navigation to different pages.  They've always been like this for us, in both Chrome and Firefox. EotE Sheet Sample
I copied the campaign to the Production server, and I can roll via the character sheet again! I had been using the Dev Server because for some reason, I thought I couldn't run API scripts on the Production Server.  Apparently, I can. Anyway, I still have the 7 blank oval problem...  Any thoughts?
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Vince said: The 11/10 update on the Dev is responsible for the error. Most sheets will need to be changed to account for the update. You might want to move your game back to the Main server or wait it out until the kinks are worked out. ;-( For some sheets, this is going to be a huge task. As Vince The Ever Helpful said elsewhere, this is a bug and the current workaround is sticking to production until your character sheet has been updated. As for the 7 ovals issue, that could be a sheet issue or that could be a Roll20 issue.  Do you want me to move this over to the Character Sheet forum or do you want to head down the troubleshooting angle first?

Edited 1447718562
Thank you for your prompt reply, GenKitty! Once I realized that I can run API scripts on the Production server, I am happy with that workaround.  Problem solved. As for the 7 ovals?   No, you can close this thread.  I will re-post with a more appropriate title.
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Alrighty!