Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Automatic Character Journals

I got the idea to create automatic D&D character journals by Malikai, who did this for Pathfinder. I am using creating object API from Roll20’s wiki (listed below) and I have a few questions. //Create a new Strength attribute on any Characters that are added to the game. on("add:character", function(obj) {   createObj("attribute", {   name: "Strength",   current: 0,   max: 30,   characterid: obj.id   }); }); Questions: When doing a list of attributes or abilities like this, do I have to repeat the whole thing, or is there a way to simplify? Is there a way to edit the details of the macro inside the abilities automatically too? The purpose would be to set up a macro that rolls 1d20 + Strength modifier as a default. Can I also attach the attribute to the token bar automatically too? If so, does anyone know a code for that? Thank you!
Hello, I was about to add the macros insider the abilities thanks to Alicia G's Star Wars character sheet, but if anyone also knows if the bio in the character journal can be automatically formatted as well? Thanks again!