Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Request] List of Compatible Scripts Used

Hey everyone, I don't want to start a debate about what scripts are the best or what not, but I was curious about what scripts everyone run in their campaign.  For example, I run isGm, aura, tracker, torch, conditions, 5e-shaped, and Powercards.  Are there any I should tack on?
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Based on popularity of my own scripts, I suggest you check out TokenMod, Bump, TokenNameNumber and GroupInitiative.  YMMV, of course. =D
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
I use Powercards 3.x; Aaron's: Pic, Token Name Numbering, Export/Import(beta-testing*), GroupInit, TokenMod, and he edited a version of Bloodied&Dead for me to use. *ZIECHAEL broke the script, so I must tease him, it's in the fineprint somewhere!
Cool. Thanks for the suggestions. I'm open to hearing more ideas from everyone. It's just nice to know what people are finding most useful
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
GenKitty said: I use Powercards 3.x; Aaron's: Pic, Token Name Numbering, Export/Import(beta-testing*), GroupInit, TokenMod, and he edited a version of Bloodied&Dead for me to use. *ZIECHAEL broke the script, so I must tease him, it's in the fineprint somewhere! How rude! I also broke TokeNotes too... I currently run: Powercards, TurnMarker, 'It's a Trap!', Matt's Door script, ArtAssetLock, TokenMod, a Teleporter script, a 'Dead' management script, Blood and Honour, Ammo, RandomRotate, Carry, GroupInitiative, Notes, Aura and Tint Health indicator, Greeter, a Weather/calendar script, emas, small token centring script, AreaOfEffect, a custom sound triggering script, MasterPageSettings, a token image changing script and a heavily modified TokeNotes (currently broken)... oh and i will be running the beta of Aaron's Import/Export script once it works for me ;) I like scripts... Currently I have no conflict although i do occasionally get bizarre console logging when changing hit points (a few sets of {}) and the API likes to drop out when I add/move random graphics mid session... I'll get around to debugging it one day I'm sure!!
Ziechael said: GenKitty said: I use Powercards 3.x; Aaron's: Pic, Token Name Numbering, Export/Import(beta-testing*), GroupInit, TokenMod, and he edited a version of Bloodied&Dead for me to use. *ZIECHAEL broke the script, so I must tease him, it's in the fineprint somewhere! How rude! I also broke TokeNotes too... I currently run: Powercards, TurnMarker, 'It's a Trap!', Matt's Door script, ArtAssetLock, TokenMod, a Teleporter script, a 'Dead' management script, Blood and Honour, Ammo, RandomRotate, Carry, GroupInitiative, Notes, Aura and Tint Health indicator, Greeter, a Weather/calendar script, emas, small token centring script, AreaOfEffect, a custom sound triggering script, MasterPageSettings, a token image changing script and a heavily modified TokeNotes (currently broken)... oh and i will be running the beta of Aaron's Import/Export script once it works for me ;) I like scripts... Currently I have no conflict although i do occasionally get bizarre console logging when changing hit points (a few sets of {}) and the API likes to drop out when I add/move random graphics mid session... I'll get around to debugging it one day I'm sure!! Is the support for the management script dead or is that actually its name?

Edited 1448037004
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I couldn't remember it's name lol... it is a script for managing tokens that are considered 'dead' (ie. removing them from the turn order etc). I could probably drop some scripts in favour of some recent combined use ones but i'm happy as long as they work :) [edit] It's the ' Bloodied and Dead Status Markers - Extended ' script!