Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

1shot pathfinder dungeon. Saturday 28th 7pm eastern

Edited 1448608382
Trying to get some testing done for our  Rune Elemental class system. Gonna run a quick 1-2 hour dungeon, If you have any questions post em or PM me, I am the GM.
Do you have characters ready that you are looking to test, or is seeing what the players do during character creation part of the test ?

Edited 1448648162
There are specific elements that need testing. Whether I create the character sheet or you do doesn't really matter. Psionic is the newest element and it needs the most testing, Destiny  also needs testing. But any of the  Elements colored yellow are an option.  Edit: I'll make up the Character Sheets. Psionic, Destiny, Shadow and Stone will be the available options. 

Edited 1448650839
I have already filled stone. So I have 3 available spots.  Destiny - Fortune tellers that can bend the fate of others can be very dangerous. Even more so when they have multiple personalities. Psionic - Capable of welding unparalleled mental powers Psionic is truly one of a kind. They can bend pain and damage moving damage from one target to another. Shadow - The power Shadow wields hails from the unknown depths of the void. They are deadly, harnessing the physical manifestation of the void in the form of an orb. They can move this orb freely and even use their element to sap heat from their victims.
Psionic just got snatched up. That leaves 2 spots, Destiny and Shadow