Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Savage Worlds or DW One-Shot: 11/28 8pm EST

Edited 1448749536
Greetings everyone.  As you've seen the past couple nights, I've been running some one-shots.  These are systems I'm less familiar with than 5e so, in many ways, this is my attempt to get better at running them while hopefully introducing other people to them.  I would say the Dungeon World game last night was less than exemplary on my part but the SW game on Wednesday went well enough (albeit ending before the final defeat of the villain as it got to be too late). Nevertheless, I'm offering to run another one tonight in either system.  Post your preference below if you'd like to give it a try.
Brian, I would be interested again. If you still need players.
Do you have a preference for system?
I don't what dw is. But at least I have dabbled in SW
Dungeon World.  Sorry I should have explained above.
Like I said with SW I'm willing to learn lol. I'm unbiased 
Cool.  If two more people are interested, I'll run something.  Frankly, I'd prefer Savage Worlds, especially since I actually have stand alone stories to run.  I keep trying Dungeon World because it's got a vocal following that swears it's a good system but I'm becoming more and more convinced it's not for me.  I'm still willing to run it though.
I'll down. I have a few one shots prepped for pathfinder. If you have a tough time getting players. I'll run a game for you
I have one other person so I'm going to help him set up a character.
Right....I was losing hope. 
There's another person in the forums who has expressed interest. Sorry I don't have a firmer answer.
I'm in no rush. I don't mind if we start late
Why don't you come now, we can run it with the two of you.
hey brian you still looking?
Yeah, I'l invite you.

Edited 1448760187
Hello brain I'll join don't know any of the system but I willing to learn with only a tablet