Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Unisystem (Withcaft, AFMBE, Army of Darkness)

AquaAlex
Sheet Author
Translator
API Scripter
Is anyone playing or interested in playing Unisystem games from Eden Studio? Such a cool System.
Possibly, mainly Witchcraft and Armigeden.
AquaAlex
Sheet Author
Translator
API Scripter
Witchcraft is my favourite, Armagedon is a bit over powered :)
What time zone are you in, and what is your availibility?
I've played Witchcraft before and have been wanting to get back into it. Definitely interested.
I would be up for afmbe. I have been wanting to learn the system.
AquaAlex
Sheet Author
Translator
API Scripter
Nice thing is there are a bunch of games all use the same system so is easy to combine them as well as one big UniSystem game. Some Info on Unisystem, I am more a fan of the Classic Unisystem: Classic Unisystem was developed first and is featured in All Flesh Must Be Eaten , Armageddon , Conspiracy X , Terra Primate and WitchCraft . It is typified by grittier, more realistic play, greater attention to detail in skills and combat, and the use of Secondary Attributes that are typically derived from the Primary Attributes. Cinematic Unisystem was designed to mimic the "cinematic" exploits of characters. Featured in Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Army of Darkness and Ghosts of Albion. Despite the differences the two are still largely compatible, though every Cinematic Unisystem game offers an appendix to convert values from the Classic system.

Edited 1448919441
AquaAlex
Sheet Author
Translator
API Scripter
I am busy creating some sheets for the various Classic Unisystem. There is already one for AFMBE :)  Well seems like we might be able to get a game together, I would prefer being a player but if we get no GM/DM/ST/Narrator/BarTender/... I will be happy to take that role (well grudgingly). Character generator: UniForge Just load the wcexpanddata.xml to get all the WitchCraft Books
I would offer to gm but I have never used the system before and would prefer to learn by playing first.
Huge fan of Unisystem. Would be interested depending on campaign and date/time slot.
Count me in, depending on the date and time. Wouldn't mind playing AFMBE, Witchcraft, or Conspiracy X. 
AquaAlex
Sheet Author
Translator
API Scripter
Luke said: I would offer to gm but I have never used the system before and would prefer to learn by playing first. Yeah always good :) We could maybe even do sessions where we have more than 1 GM taking turns to GM/play. Which can work well to get different types of stories/adventures. But it is best done when one GM compeltes a story or sub-plot.

Edited 1449008925
AquaAlex
Sheet Author
Translator
API Scripter
I am GMT/UTC + 2 . I am available any time from about 6pm till about 2am in my timezone.  If we play in week I suggest we aim for 3 - 4 hour sessions, if we play on weekends we can do 4+ hours.
I can play fairly late on Sundays and Mondays, like around 10:30 or 11:00 PM CST.
I am in cdt us time zone so this may be tough. I work days.
AquaAlex
Sheet Author
Translator
API Scripter
Luke said: I am in cdt us time zone so this may be tough. I work days. So that is UTC-5
AquaAlex
Sheet Author
Translator
API Scripter
SublimeMime said: I can play fairly late on Sundays and Mondays, like around 10:30 or 11:00 PM CST. That is UTC-6 I think
I am in Eastern or GMT -5.