Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[BUG] Moldvay monster sheet not showing correct attack values

I'm about to start a Basic D&D campaign using the new Moldvay sheet designed for the Old School Adventures game, but I've noticed a discrepancy. With the character sheet, it's got the roll template showing the AC hit, and that's working great, because the formula is correct. However, I'm creating a bunch of monsters to have them already prepped before play, and I'm noticing when I use the attack button on the monster sheet, it doesn't have the same formula. So, when a 1 is rolled (for example), the roll template is showing that you hit AC 1, but then it's highlighted in red (as for a fumble), and the "A Terrible Miss!" text shows up. It looks like the formula from the player's side of the sheet just didn't get copied to the monster side of the sheet. Hopefully it's a simple fix.  It seems that the formula has to be redone, or use a different roll template.
UPDATE: I've gotten word from the sheet's creator that this issue is being worked on.
This will be fixed with the next pull request. Version 1.14 - Bug Fix, backbone for Monster Sheet update, sheet tab usability #1185
Awesome!